The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:24 PM | Message # 11

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Châteaus/Castles> Craigleigh Rock

Released : Oct 14, 2009

After achieving world fame as an opera singer, Diva McSim knew it was time for her family to return home. Time to go back to Craigleigh Rock, that big old draughty house on the cliff. But she felt completely overwhelmed. The place hadn't been touched since her grandfather died 55 years ago. The roof was leaking, the foundation was sagging and she knew all the windows needed to be replaced. Her twelve year old daughter was horrified when she first saw it, her two month old son started crying, and her concert-pianist husband checked into the local hotel. Where should she start?

Thankfully, her first call was to Qube Design. After many meetings, I came away with a clear mandate for a complete renovation of this beautiful, historic manor house: Her requirements were quite simple, actually. Comfortable, classic, timeless interior design within a restricted colour palette of cream, lime and rust. After 90 hours of work, I have completed the main house and grounds. Still empty is the old guard house above the garage (which has been designed with versatility so that the lot can be switched to a 90 degree rotation if desired), the servants quarters (which will become her daughter's art studio), and the fabulous three level studio (recording on the main floor, dance rehearsal on the second, and acoustic piano hall on the top). Both await the personal tastes.

For now, enjoy the garden as you climb the stairs to the entrance terrace and pool. This is the heart of the home during the summer months (currently left clear for the workmen to get around). As you enter the house through the two storey hall and up to the main reception area you will find a beautiful formal dining room directly ahead, a gracious living room with adjoining reading room to the right, all beautifully decorated for relaxed, country-house living. There is a large family kitchen to the left (with laundry room and butler's pantry), with white stone floors, clean contemporary cabinetry and surprising lime-coloured appliances that make this kitchen feel bright and sunny year round.

Climbing the stairs to the second floor, you notice the lovely dark herringbone wood floors as you are greeted by the French doors into the large two storey library directly ahead. The original panelling has been saved, and this is a wonderful space to research music, art, or just sit in the big chair and read a book. To the right is a large, bright family room with a nice mix of modern and traditional furniture. Don't miss the wide-screen TV mounted above the fireplace. Across the hall, you enter the private, two level master suite. Right away you will notice the dramatic black and cream wall treatment (reminiscent of jumbo musical scoring paper), then you will see how the space has been design as a complete get-a-way for just Diva and her husband. Her grandfather's old bed has been restored, and the entire room has been oriented to the spectacular ocean view. A beautiful master bath (with two person shower) is on this level, and up the private stairs you will find a space for painting and their private home gym (with yoga cushions).

There's more? Yes, up the main stairs you will find a sitting area in the main hallway, their daughter's room with ensuite bath is to the right, and there's a quiet reading corner tucked away (Diva's favourite place to read books to her children). On the top floor there is a sound-proof music room so her husband can work undisturbed, while at the opposite end is the nursery and nanny's quarters.

Please enjoy this beautiful home from Qube Design. It's chocked full of custom finishes and meshes, new objects and lots of art. A huge thank you to all the mesh artists out there. You keep inspiring me!!! Feel free to contact me with any questions, and let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

Special thanks to www.simsartgallery.net for their amazing picture mods, and www.stylistsims.net and mangosims2.free.fr for their new beautiful furniture collections. Also, great thanks to the inspiring game mods available at www.modthesims.com, especially Lemoncandy for the plant recolourings and Srikandi for the mods available in build-mode. More thanks to 'SimsLulamai' for the custom bath fittings, window awnings and new curtain meshes, and http://sims.mixei.ru/ for their amazing decorative pianos! Finally, thanks to Melcaramel at Toolregame.com for the washer and dryer in the laundry room.

M-CODE : 5sfa3pmldu25m4b

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:27 PM | Message # 12

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Redwood Bluff

Released : Aug 12, 2009

Redwood Bluff is another Frank Lloyd Wright -inspired modern home from Qube Design. This beautiful home offers 3 bedrooms, 5 baths, basement garage, large family ktichen with chrome appliances and beautiful wood panelling. There is a large living room with 2 separate conversation areas, with access out to the large deck and pool. Upstairs has a large master suite with spa bathroom, two separate computer stations, cozy fireplace and warm panelling. Across the 'light bridge' there is a teen daughter's room and a son's room. the top floor features a large family room / home theatre and access to the roof decks. Of course, it's fully furnished and decorated to the superior standards of Qube Design, and it's fully equipped and accessorized.

M-CODE : d8n81xc4mu5urxs

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:30 PM | Message # 13

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Wright Now

Released : Aug 13, 2009

Another beautiful new modern home from Qube Design. The imposing concrete tile and rosewood exterior gives way to a cool, comfortable, relaxed family home. 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, private study, main floor family room and pool all enjoy ocean and lighthouse views. The superb standards of interior design and decoration are evident, and I am always trying to push the envelope with the new patterns and screens released daily by the incredible artists on this site. This home was designed for 100 Redwood Parkway.

M-CODE : 7v89wcd9ykhktyw

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:33 PM | Message # 14

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> The Wright One

Released : Aug 13, 2009

Qube Design took design ques from Frank Llama Wright's Ennis House in designing 'The Wright One' for 120 Wright Way. While I wanted the house to make a bold architectural statement, I did not want that to detract from a comfortable family lifestyle. There's 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, large family kitchen / dining, pool, underground carport and amazing ocean views. It's fully furnished, decorated and landscaped. The interior is designed for a single father and his teen-age daughter. He's a busy executive, and loves the warm, clubby feeling of old 'smoking rooms' from the 1930's - dark panelling, comfortable furniture and a slight art-deco flair. But he also wanted the interior to work for his lifestyle.

M-CODE : 546qgl8t5edz7e3

Message edited by DanThao - Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:33 PM

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:38 PM | Message # 15

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Châteaus/Castles> Westwood Point Chateaux

Released : Aug 26, 2009

Welcome to Westwood Point Chateaux! This spectacular castle was home to the 5th generation of the McSimish clan. It's stone walls have held the hopes and dreams of many family members, and was operated as working winery for it's first 200 years. However, as the neighbourhood grew up around it and it's vast grape fields were sold off, what remains now is a large fantastic home with a long history of fun, laughter and great, great love.

Westwood Point Chateaux retains much of it's original 300 year-old charm, but it also has just been completely modernized and exquisitely decorated by Qube Design. Upon first approach to this palace, you first notice the ancient flower cutting garden that surrounds this home. The beautiful flowers have trees have had almost three centuries to establish themselves, so cut away and fill each room with fragrant bouquets. Along the street, you will notice the soaring stone columns that formed part of the original wall around the property. You will also notice the beautiful double car garage, which has a sweet little apartment above it which was most recently home to the eldest daughter of the clan after her bitter divorce.

Climbing the garden path to the main entrance, you will notice how majestic and imposing this home is from the street. However, once inside the huge double doors, you will be caught off guard by the beautiful contemporary decor. The exposed stone walls and original walnut floors have beautiful intricate inlay in some rooms. There is a comfortable living room off the main foyer which then gives way to a fabulous two-storey library with soaring 2 storey columns and bookcases that stretch from the floor to the ceiling. The main dining room features original custom furniture and beautiful artwork, and the French doors lead out to the rear terrace with sweeping views of the town and a spectacular infinity pool. A butler's pantry connects the dining room to the spacious family kitchen, fully equipped with double refrigeration and a massive 12 burner stove set into a bricked alcove. There is also a large family room (Yes, those really are Picasso sketches on the walls!!!!), and stairs down to a basement gym and indoor pool. The second floor has a large master bedroom with custom furniture, a sleek and modern bathroom and a private walnut-panelled study. A large home theatre room overlooking the 2 storey library and a funky retro chill lounge overlooking the dining room round out the second floor. Upstairs, there are 4 primary bedrooms for the extended family, each having it's own ensuite. The fourth floor contains two more bedrooms and another bath. The live-in caretakers share the larger bedroom, and the 7th bedroom is currently used for storage.

This massive home took over 100 hours to complete, and it was very much a labour of love. Thank you so much to all the mesh artists out there for sharing their spectacular patterns and creations. Your work constantly inspires me! Please contact me if I've accidently missed crediting an artist, or if you would like more specific information on this lot.

Special thanks to www.simsartgallery.wordpress.com for their amazing picture mods, and www.stylistsims.net for their new beautiful contemporary furniture collections. Also, great thanks to the inspiring game mods available at www.modthesims.com, especially Lemoncandy for the plant recolourings and Srikandi for the mods available in build-mode. More thanks to 'Ornamental Grunge' at www.digitalperversion.net for the exquisite pattern designs.

M-CODE : nrx2tdh9lfpppxb

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:41 PM | Message # 16

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Roc On

Released : Sep 02, 2009

This unique home is the latest creation from Qube Design. Yes, this ultra-modern home is not only built directly into a rock, it is also suspended by it. One bedroom, 1.5 baths, seriously open concept design is ideal for a couple just starting out. Oh, and it also includes a new Toyota Prius!

Special thanks to www.stylistsims.net for their new contemporary bathroom fixtures. Also, great thanks to SimsLulamai for their amazing HUGE rock, and their wonderful floating concrete counter tops.

M-CODE : 1x8zy42ybwqdf6j

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:45 PM | Message # 17

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Palm Beach House

Released : Sep 02, 2009

Qube design has just finished the restoration of this beautiful 1926 stone beach house. Originally built for a silent screen star, this beautiful home sat empty (and some say haunted) for almost 30 years after her tragic death. Did she fall from the cliff onto the rocks below, or was she pushed....?

After finishing our customary exorcism, Qube Design immediately went to work restoring this beautiful home to it's past glory and beyond. The large front yard had become so overgrown, we did not know there was an old swimming pool there until one of our workers tripped on a log and fell to the bottom. Luckily, he was okay, but he said he had almost felt a mysterious 'push' from behind when he tripped. Hmmm, did our exorcism not work after all? Is there a ghost still prowling around? You may have to find out on your own....

Until then, you will have the most amazing home to enjoy!

The brush has been cleared away, and now the front garden has a beautiful car park with twin stone garages with wrought iron trim and the original plantation shutters have been restored to a beautiful azure blue. That same hue has been carried out throughout the re-design of this home. Upon entering the property through the iron gates, you are immediately greeted with a bridge over the large swimming pool. In fact, the whole home has been designed around the front pool area. There are two fixed cabanas with flowing striped curtains, and one even has a soothing hot tub. Pick a lounge chair in the sun and relax! And as evening rolls around, you will find that the entire patio area is lit by candle light, so enjoy them when the stars come out.

If it's too hot, go inside. That is where this property really shines. The large entrance foyer has a double-volume ceiling, cool brick floors and plenty of windows. And you can see right through the house, past the beautiful lounge area and out to sea. You will then notice that this large space is filled with original art. There is art everywhere! Enjoy. To the right of the main foyer, there is a lovely dark-panelled living room and adjoining study. It's a nice visual relief from the blazing sun. But only two steps away is an amazing indoor art gallery. It's a great place to appreciate art, or enjoy the ocean view. At the other end of the main floor, there is a formal dining room, powder room, and a huge family kitchen with butler's pantry. Since most parties end up in the kitchen, this one will hold everyone!

Upstairs, completely separate from the rest of the house is a spectacular 6 room, 2 level master suite. It features a bath, 2 lounge areas (one with large screen TV, a balcony dressing room and art studio on the upper level, and a huge, 2 storey wall of glass so you can lay in bed and watch the stars. Across the bridge over the foyer are two more bedrooms with ensuites. One is for the exhibitionist in the family.... On the third floor there are two more unfurnished bedrooms and room for another bath.

When it's really hot out, retreat to the basement level. It was a scary dungeon when Qube Design began work with it, but we have remade it into a beautiful spa area with hot tub, exercise room, juice bar and home theatre room. We even converted the old cistern into a beautiful indoor pool. Have a swim AND watch your favourite show on the big screen TV. What more could you want?

Please enjoy this beautiful home from Qube Design. It's chocked full of custom finishes and meshes, new objects and lots of art. A huge thank you to all the mesh artists out there. You keep inspiring me!!! Feel free to contact me with any questions, and let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

Special thanks to www.simsartgallery.wordpress.com for their amazing picture mods, and www.stylistsims.net for their new beautiful contemporary furniture collections. Also, great thanks to the inspiring game mods available at www.modthesims.com, especially Lemoncandy for the plant recolourings and Srikandi for the mods available in build-mode. More thanks to 'SimsLulamai' for the custom bath fittings, window awnings and new curtain meshes

M-CODE : iqy42y4ju07yt3d

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:52 PM | Message # 18

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Westwood Reach Redux : Before and After

Released : Oct 5, 2009

A 'Before and After' exercise.....

Are the first few lots we ever make our best? Or our worst? Westwood Reach was my third lot (pre-custom content), and while I enjoyed creating originally I was never quite satisfied with the overall design execution. So, after a day and a half of renovation, additions, re-designing the exterior and re-orienting the lot, I am offering it up empty before I start on the interior design and landscaping. Enjoy!

M-CODE : qpe0qf8jmvej1vy

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:58 PM | Message # 19

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Cherry Blossom Ridge

Released : Oct 15, 2009

The late Mrs. Simmon lived in this beautiful Tudor-styled home for 45 years. She raised her children here, and she and her husband enjoyed their retirement until he passed away 2 years ago. Now that Mrs. Simmon has also died, her children are reluctantly selling her home, 'Cherry Blossom Ridge'. They all have busy lives with their own families, and they did not want move back into the house.

Originally built in 1940, the Simmons moved into it in 1964. The family room addition was added on in 1970, and at that time a basement garage was also added for the family's massive station wagon. The house was re-decorated in 1984 when Mrs. Simmons discovered a particular shade of dusty rose on a swatch of fabric that became the living room furniture. Soon there was carpeting and paint to match. &Acirc; The kitchen was also updated at this time, but now the kitchen and all the bathrooms are, frankly, tired, and could at least use some updating. And none of the Simmons family has much of a green thumb, so the yard is pretty much a blank canvas. But overall the house still has all of it's charm and tons of potential, and is awaiting your decorating ideas.

The main floor features beautiful oak detailing everywhere. There is a lovely main floyer with a leaded French door leading to the rear terrace. To the right is a large living room with oak panelled walls and a large alcove in the front for a grand piano. To the rear of the living room is a quiet library with heavy oak doors, and a beautiful view of downtown. To the left of the foyer is a large formal dinging room with fireplace and oak floors. Beyond the dining room, there is a large kitchen (which would benefit from a modern makeover), ocean-view breakfast room, and a large family room with fireplace. A door leads to the rear terrace, with steps down to the basement garage and pool area. Upstairs, there is a large foyer, with space for a comfy love seat overlooking the ocean and a private study nook with fireplace. Two large bedrooms and a bath are to the right of the staircase, and to the left is a private master suite with large original bathroom and sitting area with fireplace. On the attic level are two more large bedrooms and a small bathroom.

My Sims company, Qube Design, is offering Cherry Blossom Ridge unfurnished and in original condition prior to the renovation and interior design I have planned for it.

Special thanks to Sims Lulamai for the half wall in the kitchen, and Cyclonesue for the Farmhouse stonework and the Crusade windows. Your beautiful custom content creations continue to inspire me.

M-CODE : yjkgu0u33zh29xv

Message edited by DanThao - Friday, 2012-03-23, 10:59 PM

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:05 PM | Message # 20

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Falling Water

Released : Oct 17, 2009

Qube Design is please to offer you a faithful reproduction of Frank Lloyd Wright's Kaufmann resdience, Falling Water. I worked from the 'as built' plans, and took it as far as I could within the confines of 180 Wright Way, a 40 x 30 lot. Minor plan changes were made to the second floor to accommodate the narrow lot, but I was still able to deliver the two bedrooms, two baths, master dressing room and hallway (including 2nd floor entrance) as built in 1935.

This home has been specifically designed for 180 Wright Way. Minor changes may need to be made to the waterfall feature. This classic residence is fairly faithful to the original design, with a large flagstone living room, dining alcove, kitchen with with adjoining play room on the main floor and the many decks that make this home so utterly famous. The second floor features a large master bedroom with adjoining dressing room and bath, a second bedroom and bath, and the original second floor entrance as built in the original house. The third floor rounds out with a large study, third bedroom and bath. There are stairs from the living room down to the plunge pool and waterfall as originally built.

Qube Design is offering this home prior to decoration and landscaping so that your Sims can put their personal stamp on this masterpiece. Custom content includes Mediterraneo fencing for the balcony railings and Beams Nova for the trellis from Sims Lu Lamai, and set Agapimu for the stair railing. The windows and doors are from the Crusade collection by Cyclonesue at TSR.

M-CODE : sg4rz0842wnqlyc

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!