The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 11:43 AM | Message # 31

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Houses/Mansions> Red Dragon

Released : Dec 12, 2009

Red Dragon is a new Asian-Fusion Contemporary lot from Qube Design. This architecturally significant home is in perfect Feng Shui alignment, and offers many innovative design features and a modern, fresh floor plan for extended family living.

As you approach this home , the first thing you notice is the dramatic waterfall in the front garden. It's clean lines are in direct contrast to the natural landscaping, and it's placement is designed to soften the energy flow from the sharp, square geometry of the house. As you drive up the hill and under the breeze way, there is a lower entrance foyer. This space is highlighted by a massive staircase running opposite of the main entrance door, and is placed so the good family fortune does not run out the door. It looks onto a beautiful waterfall garden, and it's art-gallery passageway leads to two bedrooms, a large bath and home gym.

Going up the stairs, you are led into the heart of this home - it's massive, 3 storey living room with clear-storey windows and doors leading out onto a large deck. This spacious deck is built over top of the 4 car garage, and features contemporary privacy latticework and a fireplace for chilly nights. Back through the living room, there is a small study to the rear of the home, and another large foyer entrance leading out to the front garden. Off the foyer, a large dining room in cantilevered directly over the waterfall garden so that the positive ionization can flow through the house. A spacious open family kitchen adjoins the dining room, and past it there is a media room with two more decks and a library with stairs leading up to the master suite.

Upstairs, there is a large master bedroom with two private sun decks with a large spa ensuite attached and a walk bridge to a mediation room. There is also a separate study area which can double as a nursery and another full bath.

Of particular note is the beautiful, intricate trellis work that covers the waterfall garden, large terraces at the rear of the house, and infinity pool with glass wall and a separate guest house with private bath. Please inspect this house carefully and you will find many innovative features, from the dramatic glowing red light wells to the spectacular lush garden.

Qube Design is offering this spectacular home unfurnished and base-game compatible prior to interior decoration. Please download the free windows from Newtlco to complete the dramatic design of this fabulous home.

Please view over 100 additional photos both during and after construction at my mobileme gallery: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusc....sel=113

Please note that the lot size is 60 x 60, and it is only photographed on the 64 x 64 'Palace in the Clouds' lot.

A huge thank you to all the inspiring pattern, mesh and object artists here at TSR!

M-CODE : oqo97rn8amoiwfa

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 11:46 AM | Message # 32

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Stone Colonial

Released : Dec 13, 2009

Stone Colonial is the latest small lot home from Qube Design. Built of granite rubble from the local quarry, this home has stood the test of time. Originally built in 1785, the original house received an addition in the early 1800's, and another one in 1904. After falling into disrepair after the last owner died in 1974, it soon became the creepy abandoned house on the street that scared all the children away. Luckily, the current owners were able to see through the layers of paint and bad wallpaper, a backed-up sewer and the scary old carriage house. And their first call was to Qube Design.

The new owners wanted to preserve the historic shell of the house (for the most part), but wanted a dynamic modern interior to suit busy professional lives. As they're a young couple, they also required adaptability for a family expansion sometime in the future. Given the unique terrain of the property, they also had hopes of a private, secluded garden and pool.

The new owners wanted the interior stripped to it's bare core inside, so all the interior walls are now exposed stone, and the floors are original pine-board. All the window casings and fireplaces have also been stripped back to their natural finish for a clean, modern look. However, once we got to work, we discovered that the south wall of the house had subsided, and it was not possible to save all the historic stonework. As an innovative solution, we decided to remove most of the wall on the main and basement level, and install a beautiful glass wall spanning two storeys, and allowing the new kitchen to overlook the terrace and pool.

Most of the main floor is open plan, with the foyer opening into the spacious living room, the addition of a new back porch and big eat-in family kitchen. From the kitchen, stairs lead down along the glass wall into the new media room (which is now bright and sunny thanks to the huge glass wall). There is also a full bath, laundry room and study or third bedroom on this level. It can also be converted in the future to a small suite if needed. Upstairs, there are two large bedrooms, each with private ensuite bath. The master bedroom also has a fireplace and built-in bookcases, and there is also a small reading area / art gallery in the upstairs hall.

Please enjoy this spectacular new lot from Qube Design. All finishes and items have been custom-coloured, it has been extensively landscaped and equipped, and now is waiting for your Sim's decorating ideas.

For more photos during and after construction, please visit my mobileme gallery:
    http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100057

A Huge THANK YOU to all the pattern and objects artists here at TSR - you guys are truly inspiring.

M-CODE : 9lwt6zn8ck9zn7t

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 11:53 AM | Message # 33

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> First Place

Released : Dec 19, 2009

This one bedroom home is great starter, and would make an ideal first place for someone. My Sim, JJ, jumped up and down several times, then ran around it twice when I dropped him into it last night. It certainly generated a lot of ++ happiness points for him. Maybe your Sim will like it too.

Designed to enjoy a back view, this small lot home is spacious and exudes a level of casual sophistication. Of particular note is the beautiful stone work (compliments of CycloneSue), and the beautiful Islamic doors into the master suite. Please download the other artist's patterns and objects to completely enjoy this home.
    All finishes and items have been custom-coloured, and every detail has been included.

To view over 120 construction, completed and in-game photos, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery:

http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100072

The beautiful Le Corbusier sofa is from:

http://www.aroundthesims3.com

And the halogen spot lighting is from Odysseus1960 at MTS.

Additional downloads can be found at:

http://www.stylistsims.net/sims3/index.html
    http://www.simartgallery.net
    http://www.sims3.simsdesignavenue.net/
    http://www.simpossible.net/

B-CODE : 3181b1fb1aea8a7aa4e9

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 11:57 AM | Message # 34

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Start Here

Released : Dec 22, 2009

Has your poor Sim driven past the large, beautifully designed mansions and wished for a lottery win? Secretly lusted after one of the big, spectacular homes? Even written a very nice, long, letter to Santa? I mean, let's face it, as brilliant as the EA designers are, their starter homes are not.... great. And when a new Sim or two comes to town, how come they only ever have a few spare pennies? Luckily, Santa passed on your letter onto me, and Qube Design has come up with the best Christmas holiday gift ever - a beautiful little custom-designed bungalow for lass than $32,000 simoleans. Yes, for the down payment on a new Porsche, your Sim can start life in this smart home.

Talk about curb appeal when you drive up to this little house! Tall aspen and plum trees, hydrangeas, shrubs and wildflowers all wave 'Hello' to you from the terraced and landscaped front garden. Wow, there's even a paved parking spot, a beautiful trellised entryway, even landscape lighting! And the house itself looks spectacular, with substantial stone and timber construction, a beautiful 'castle-tower' entrance, even a big custom stone chimney for the fireplace.

Inside, everything has been thoughtfully designed, and there is no detail left out. Yes, I may have used the least expensive items I could find, but absolutely everything has been custom-coloured to beautifully co-ordinate. I splurged on a few things, like the $950 mirrored wall in the spa-like bathroom and the security system (hey, it's a beautiful house that thieves will take notice of), but overall I really held back on most items, opting instead to select interesting, modern patterns and colours to make this place cozy and special. The beamed cathedral ceiling in the living room and a vaulted ceiling in the bedroom help create the illusion of more space while still leaving room for attic storage, and I took possible family expansion into consideration, so the lot is graded high for a walk-out basement in the future.

Please enjoy this special Christmas present from Qube Design.

A HUGE thank you to all the talented artists here at TSR - your patterns and objects continually inspire!

Over 50 photos of this nice little place can be seen in my .mac mobileme gallery: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100087

Additional design items can be found at:

www.modthesims.com - thanks to Oyysseus1960 for the halogen spot lighting in the kitchen (only $5 per light!),

www.simpossible.net for the beautiful curtains,

and http://sims3d.host56.com/ for the spectacular dining room chandelier (far less expensive than it looks!).

Special thanks to Alelong and Newtlco for their beautiful objects!
    To really appreciate this home, please take the time to download the objects from all the other TSR artists featured in this build.

B-CODE : aa3e9fae91a1d83e0cf9

Message edited by DanThao - Saturday, 2012-03-24, 12:05 PM

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 12:05 PM | Message # 35

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> New Day

Released : Dec 25, 2009

Ok, so I got some heat over my last build, which I had advertised as a 'Starter' for $32,000. Considering my usual monstrosities typically pork-out somewhere between $400,000 and $600,000, I thought bringing in a starter home under $32,000 was showing incredible restraint. But, as nice as my last 'Start Here' lot was, it really didn't do anything for the new (or seasoned) game player who might want a stylish, but purist, 'non-cheat-code' starter home to plunk a freshly-baked Sim into. And since Christmas isn't really much fun without some panic-last-minute shopping, I decided to challenge myself and build (and furnish) a true starter home for less than $16,000. In two hours.

I really had to pull out all the design secrets and stops on this build. I used every build-option I could think of to save money - everything from colouring the grass into the flagstone interior floor, to pasting up the cheapest wallpaper available, then re-colouring it into brick, wood and tile. I used pattern, colour and texture to create the illusion of wall art and expensive area rugs, and each furniture piece was selected simply because it was the least expensive available (then re-coloured to match the interior). All the landscaping plants (baby bamboo trees and hydrangeas) were selected because of their price-point - the hydrangeas are only $1 a piece.

There were a few design splurges, like the clear-storey windows and glass entry door, but some of the best design, like the interesting roof lines and the lot contouring, were free (and yes, even the mailbox and garbage can have been designer-matched - sorry, I just couldn't stop myself....) Best of all, if placed on any small 20 x 30 $1,200 lot (like this one on Maywood Lane in Sunset Valley), 'New Day' comes in at $14,603.

So why dump your poor, new Sim into a dreadful, run-of-the-mill EA starter house? Don't you think all the plucking and pulling they just went through in the CAS system was torture enough? Why not show them some mercy? Let your Sim's 'New Day' begin here!

All build and decor items are available free of charge, compliments of the talented artists who take the time to create these incredible objects and patterns, and then simply share them. Most are available here on TSR for download, so please take the time to download the patterns and objects to completely enjoy this lovely home.

Additional items that are available off-site as free downloads:

Living room Regency chairs (only $15 each!!!) are available from MK Sims:

http://mk-sims3.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-post_20.html

And the living room sofa (only $99.00!!) is compliments of XM Sims:

http://www.xmsims.com/sims3/ehtm/object/livingroom001.html

If you would like to view the 40 photos and slides of this build, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery:

http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100095

B-CODE : 592f9b6a72681ad8cee2

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:27 PM | Message # 36

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Normandy House

Released : Jan 01, 2010

Normandy House has a long and interesting history, and if your Sim searches very, VERY, carefully, they may find the 'rumored' hidden treasure they've always wished for. You see, Normandy House was left abandoned during the war when opposing forces occupied Champs Les Sims. The Simclaire family fled with their belongings, but rumor has it that instead of taking their large trunk full of treasure (with fears of being caught), the buried it under one of the beautiful flower bushes in their yard. However, records indicate that some of the original town ruins from the 13th century also lie buried under the gardens, and the town magistrate firmly instructed us to leave the gardens untouched. Besides, the magistrate said, the rumored treasure is just that - a rumor.

So when Qube Design first started to renovate this beautiful little house, we had very strict instructions to leave the original gardens untouched. In fact, we left the entire exterior, and most of the interior of the house as it was originally built in 1926. We did alter the main floor layout a bit to accommodate the more informal lifestyle of today's family. To the left of the main foyer there used to be a large kitchen and old butler's pantry but this area has been renovated into a beautiful kitchen and sunny breakfast room. The original 'morning room' directly in front of the main entrance has become a gracious dining room, offering beautiful views of the garden (and river, as this home was built on 200 East Northbank Blvd. in Champs Les Sims). The old, stuffy drawing room and tiny formal dining room have been opened up, and the result is an over-sized great room, with a small study nook and a sweet little music room (or formal reception room). The foyer has been enlarged to offer space for an antique mirror or painting and a lovely reception table for flowers or mail. All of the original heritage charm remains, however, as you can see, the entire house is empty and ready for your individual decorating ideas.

The main staircase takes you to the second floor, where the large master bedroom with ensuite and balcony occupy half the entire floor. There is also a den, second bedroom, and bath. Private attic stairs (which can be opened up for a more expansive feel) take you to the attic level, which has two more bedrooms, a third bath and small sewing or computer alcove. This level can also be re-configured into a second large bedroom suite if your Sims are accommodating an extended family or nanny.

But the best part of this little home is the lot size - 20 x 20. Yes, believe it or not, this elegant manor home sits in an incredibly small but exquisite garden. This allows you to place this home on pretty much any lot your Sims desire. Even placing it on a 20 x 30 lot will still allow you ample room for extended gardens, perhaps a garage, and definitely a pool. Or put it back in place in Champs Les Sims if your Sims absolutely H-A-T-E-S yard work.

Please take the time to download the patterns supplied by the other artists here at TSR to completely enjoy this little gem.

This home uses the 'Cottage' series windows available in '.sims3pack' installer file format (not .package files) as a free download from Sims-Design-Avenue:
    http://www.sims3.simsdesignavenue.net/avenue.....s_build

To view 50 photos and slides of this beautiful little home, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery:
    http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100103

You are welcome to re-upload a furnished or renovated version of this lot, all I ask is that you please credit Qube Design with the original concept and design.

M-CODE : mej647d750aczvy

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:35 PM | Message # 37

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Gold Stone: Furnished

Released : Jan 09, 2010

Gold Stone is the latest small-lot home from Qube Design. Drawing upon inspiration from the 'Yellow Brick' turn-of-the-century homes that populate Southern Ontario, Canada, the brick and stone exterior of this home is vibrant shades of golden with green trim. Designed for a corner lot, there is a lovely front garden that is beautifully landscaped, with a side drive and private terrace off the breakfast area. Best of all, this home is on a 20 x 30 lot, so if you choose to place it on a much larger lot, you can create an extensive garden and pool area.

The interior has been updated for today's living, and offers a large paneled living room and formal dining room, each featuring a wood and marble fireplace. The beautiful Le Corbusier sofa in the living room is compliments of aroundthesims3.com, the 'saucer' lamps are from awesims.com, and the sideboard and dining room table is from simpossible.net. The large open kitchen has a sunny breakfast area with french door to the terrace. The breakfast table is from http://5npc.devhub.com/, the chairs from http://mangosims2.free.fr/index.htm and the buffet is from simpossible.net.

Upstairs, there is a large master bedroom with ensuite (draperies, as in the living room, are compliments of http://sims3d.host56.com/), and there are two more bedrooms and a full bath left unfinished so your Sims can add their own personal touch.

Please download the additional patterns and objects from the other artists here at TSR to completely enjoy this home. You are welcome to re-upload a renovated or modified version of this lot, just please credit the original concept and design to Qube Design.

To view 80 photos and slides of this home, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery at http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100111
    Please note that there is not a Sim included with this lot.

M-CODE : 4c30s2v7laws05c

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:41 PM | Message # 38

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Dogwood House: V2 - A Surprising Renovation

Released : Jan 16, 2010

The original lot was the first house I was drawn to when I installed the WA expansion pack - 'The Dogwood House', on 200 East Southbank Blvd. in Champs Les Sims. It seemed very charming from the street, and I was amazed at how it hung out over the river. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it...

I wanted to maintain it's charming curb appeal and wonderful character, yet I also wanted to capitalize on the river view and, of course, add some space for a growing Sims family. I also thought it should be somehow... surprising for the unsuspecting guest or visitor. After thinking about it for the past couple months, I decided to tackle it and create a wonderful, contemporary family home full of art, yet still remain true to it's quaint character. The result is really two houses in one - modest and appealing from the curb, modern and dramatic from the rear.

I also opted for a unique, original layout. The main floor plan allows the principal rooms to flow into one another, yet still maintain their individual character. The wonderful arches provide the separation between the kitchen, living room and study, but still allow open flow and communication. There is an unfurnished suite on this floor - a bedroom with ensuite, or music room with a hot-tub space opening onto the huge deck. Some spaces, like the solarium and art studio, flow all the way up to the third-floor roof-line. The second level has been designed as one over-sized owner's suite, with a huge bedroom (it even accommodates another office space or work-out area), flowing into a comfortable home theatre area with an adjoining spa-bath. There is also another unfurnished room on this floor, so your Sim can utilize it as a third bedroom, guest room, second office or nursery. The beautiful Le Corbusier sofa in the living room is compliments of aroundthesims3.com and the 'saucer' lamps and Noguchi coffee table are free objects from awesims.com. The art collection belongs to my Sim, but all items are available at no charge.

A huge THANK YOU to all the incredible artists here at TSR - please download their objects and patterns to completely enjoy this lovely home.

To view over 180 photos and slides of this home, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100119

You are welcome to re-upload this lot if you have made substantial additions or renovations, all I ask is that you credit Qube Design for this concept and creation.

Please enjoy this wonderful new renovation from Qube Design.

*NOTE: this lot is specifically designed for 200 East SouthBank Blvd., in Champs Les Sims.

M-CODE : r7bf12kha3bjwc2

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:44 PM | Message # 39

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Tofino: A Timeless Modern Classic

Released : Jan 17, 2010

If you liked my 'Red Dragon' lot, I think you will love 'Tofino'.

'Tofino' is an architecturally-significant, medium-sized lot (30 x 30) which captures the essence of the classic 'West Coast Contemporary' home. Named after the small surfing town on the west coast of Vancouver Island, this home is ideally suited for rugged natural surroundings. Rough brick, cedar shakes and lots of natural wood define the exterior and relate beautifully to it's natural landscaping, and expansive glass captures the light and a spectacular view. But the main focus of this home is the dramatic waterfall under the entrance bridge that stretches under the house, all the way to the rear yard and ending into an infinity pool.

The dramatic interior design is based on a mid-century theme, but is empty and completely open to your Sims's decorating ideas. Designed for main-floor living, there are 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, large kitchen and formal dining area across the pool bridge from the living room. Brick floors cover most of the home for easy care, and the wooden floors in the bedrooms have been intricately installed to act as a graphic element. Other design elements add character, such as the mirror-back bookcases in the living room. the fabric-coverd kitchen cabinets and, of course, the open-air access to the pool. There is a quiet tree-top study above the dining room, and the lower level offers a 2 car garage, media room, gym or 4th bedroom and a third full bath. There is also a walk-out to the brick terrace, and a second, separate swimming pool.

Please enjoy this latest lot from Qube Design. Total design time approximately 40 hours, and it really was a labour of love. Please download the free objects that complete this spectacular home:

Halogen ceiling spots (package file format, and the only package file I have) is compliments of Simonetry at www.modthesims.com.

Dining room ceiling fixtures compliments of http://mangosims2.free.fr/index.htm.

To view the 225 photos and slides of this home, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100127

***Note: to maintain the forced water levels, please follow these steps***

1. Download, then go into the game and choose the lot for this home.
    2. Enter 'shift-control-C' to access the cheat codes.
    3. Type in 'Constrainfloorelevation False' and hit enter.
    4. Place the home on the lot. Rotate if necessary.
    5. Once placed, click on the home to 'build/buy'.
    6. Enter 'shift-control-C' to access the cheat codes again, and type 'Constrainfloorelevation True'.

This should establish the house into your game with the forced pool elevations in place.

You may re-upload this lot with significant alterations or decoration, all I ask is that you credit Qube Design with the original concept and design.

M-CODE : 02qv0b50if0ukoa

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:47 PM | Message # 40

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Fairwinds: Mid-Century Small Lot

Released : Jan 23, 2010

Fairwinds is a mid-century small-lot home which continues upon the West Coast Contemporary theme. Using lots of natural wood and tiles, 'Fairwinds' captures the essence of relaxed west coast life. Forgoing a garage, the rooflines and columns of the carport set the design tone of this smaller home. While similar to my 'Tofino' lot, this home offers a much smaller lot while offering all the features you've come to expect from Qube Design. Huge family kitchen area, spa-like bathrooms, large gracious bedrooms and, of course, a beautifully designed garden area to compliment the dramatic architectural features.

A beautiful entry garden welcomes you as you step into the glass gallery. Immediately overlooking the pool and rear garden, to the right is the center of this home, a big bright open-concept kitchen and glass-walled dining area. To the left of the entrance gallery, there is a library, large open living room with fireplace and doors out to the terrace. Adjacent, there is a 2 piece powder room, bedroom with fireplace, and a beautiful tiled ensuite. Up the stairs to the second level finds a long balcony overlooking the entrance garden, and the glass walls allow you to view the entire rear garden and pool area. To the left is another full bath and private study area with fireplace, overlooking the living room. At the other end of the balcony is a private bedroom with french doors out onto a deck. The second floor has been designed as either a full master suite, or guest room and studio space.

To view over 100 photos and slides of this home, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100135

Please download the objects and patterns from the other artists to fully appreciate this wonderful home.

M-CODE : ycy1zpwuv0fw4qi

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!