The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:53 PM | Message # 41

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Houses/Mansions> Loft 4: Furnished

Released : Feb 06, 2010

Loft 4 is the latest new creation from Qube Design. Fully furnished, equipped and landscaped (there's even a new Audi TT in the driveway)!

Originally 'Mosquito Cove', this was one of my most favourite lots in Sunset Valley. I really liked the landscaping, and the pond surrounding the.... 'house'... was amazing. However, the shack had to go. It sure was the perfect man-cave - being able to sit on your front porch (on the sofa!) and simultaneously grab a beer from the fridge AND fish in the pond is a dream-come-true for most guys - however it's beautiful design and quality construction guaranteed you'd be single for a long time.

While the original topography of the lot remains unchanged, everything else is new. A beautiful new carport greets you from the street, and you can still walk across that bridge and onto your new metal tread-plate deck and enjoy the new landscaping. It wraps around the loft on 3 sides, and features a large deck area where you can watch the stars, or sit in your lounger and fish in your pond. Factory-styled windows and doors open into both the large double-volume living room and separate kitchen. Enter the living room and find a beautiful fireplace and two-story bay window that opens onto a new patio with lap pool. Upstairs features a quiet study are, large bright bedroom, and french doors that open into a huge tiled ensuite bath (with metal sink, toilet and soaker tub).

Grab your toothbrush and move in!

Windows and doors are .sims3pack files from the 'City Build Set', compliments of Funny at http://einfachsimlisch.ei.funpic.de/Sims3/index.html

M-CODE : b5czi4ch8mjhwo3

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:55 PM | Message # 42

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Loft 4: Ready For Your New Stuff!

Released : Feb 06, 2010

Looking for a High-End Loft for all your new stuff? You've found it!

Originally 'Mosquito Cove', it was one of my most favourite lots in Sunset Valley. I really liked the landscaping, and the pond surrounding the.... 'house'... was amazing. However, the shack had to go. It sure was the perfect man-cave - being able to sit on your front porch (on the sofa!) and simultaneously grab a beer from the fridge AND fish in the pond is a dream-come-true for most guys - however it's beautiful design and quality construction guaranteed you'd be single for a long time. And now that your Sim has a whole lot of new loft stuff, why not have him finally replace Mosquito Cove with Loft 4 from Qube Design?

While the original topography of the lot remains unchanged, everything else is new. A beautiful new carport greets you from the street (my Sim's Audi TT is optional), and you can still walk across that bridge and onto your new metal tread-plate deck and enjoy the new landscaping. It wraps around the loft on 3 sides, and features a large deck area where you can still sit (hopefully on something a bit more tasteful than a nasty old sofa) and fish in your pond. Factory windows and doors open into both the large double-volume living room and separate kitchen. Enter the living room and find a beautiful fireplace and two-story bay window that opens onto a new patio with lap pool. Upstairs features one large bright bedroom and french doors open into a huge tiled ensuite bath (with metal sink, toilet and soaker tub). Fill this place with new loft furniture and then try to keep the ladies away!

Windows and doors are .sims3pack files from the 'City Build Set', compliments of Funny at http://einfachsimlisch.ei.funpic.de/Sims3/index.html

M-CODE : k5zk5z5wa98o5n6

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 2:01 PM | Message # 43

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Evo: A Modern Bungalow

Released : Feb 07, 2010

Evo is a new modern bungalow from Qube Design. Built on a smaller 25 x 30 lot, this home can be situated on almost any lot your Sim desires. Featuring two bedrooms and two ensuite baths, this home provides a large open plan, soaring ceiling heights and lots of nooks and crannies for you display the treasures your Sim finds on their travels. The rear of the home opens onto a large deck with beautiful views and a pool with innovative fountain. Also featured are mirrored walls to expand space, huge bedrooms to accommodate all your Sims' clothes, a secluded outdoor hot-tub area and a covered carport. A large kitchen with novel archways allows the cook to be included in all the conversations.

Sofas are compliments of aroundthesims3.com, the bedroom furniture collection is from sylistsims.net and the master bedroom lamps are from awesims.sixty-ten.net.

Please download all of the items available on TSR to completely enjoy this home.

M-CODE : 4i2rjsr8ac2j6hq

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 2:05 PM | Message # 44

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> A Prairie Home

Released : Feb 13, 2010

A Prairie Home is the latest new lot from Qube Design. Inspired by 'A Fireproof House' by Frank Lloyd Wright that was published in the Ladies Home Journal in 1906, this beautiful home offers original period charm, a contemporary interior suited to either modern or traditional furniture, and an updated layout designed for today's busy family. A spectacular glass 'gallery' with over-hanging trellises joins the main living area to a distinctive 2-storey glass-walled library. The interior design is based on a colour palette of brilliant white with shades of gray, and is the perfect back-drop for your Sims decorating ideas. It is suited for both brightly coloured modern furniture, or a more traditionally styled interior with dark, rich wood furniture and neutral-coloured fabrics.

The main level offers a grand piano-sized living room, separate formal dining room, big family kitchen with attached breakfast room and a brilliant sun-room with private terrace for all your house plants. Upstairs, there are two big family bedrooms, a sparkling white bath and a quiet study alcove leading to a bridge across to the second level of the library. There is also a sumptuous master bedroom suite, complete with fireplace, spa-like ensuite bath, and a separate french door leading to the study alcove, which is designed be either open to the hallway, or walled off and combined with the master suite as either a private den or nursery.

Outside, the park-like mid-sized lot offers a private driveway and garage, multiple patios and terraces, wonderful pool area and a separate pool house with change-room and full bath. This home is ready to move in!

Kitchen and bathroom fittings, and the chandeliers are all from donation sets from http://www.stylistsims.net/sims3/index.html

Spot halogen lights are compliments of Sim-Ometry at www.modthesims.com

My Sim's Audi TT is available as a free download from TSR. Please download all the other items available here on TSR to completely enjoy this home.

M-CODE : 9219ja1d8n9eso6

Message edited by DanThao - Saturday, 2012-03-24, 7:58 PM

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 8:06 PM | Message # 45

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> IM Pei's 1945 Award Winning Home

Released : Feb 20, 2010

Qube Design has just finished a furnished reproduction of architect IM Pei's entry in the 'Georgia Builds Design Competition'. Designed in 1945, this breath-taking mid-century home truly set the course for what was to become the new standard in modern home design. The Georgia Builds Design Competition was ground-breaking in it's time, and many of the design concepts explored in it's thesis we now accept as standard building and design protocol. Sponsored by Rich's Department Stores and &amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;Progressive Architecture&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; magazine, the competition simply asked 'What is a small home in Georgia - should it be bound by tradition, or what we call modern?' This prize-winning design from IM Pei was one of the very few residential homes he designed in his career.

The contest idealized the requirements of a small family of 4 in 1945, and requested that the designs honor a suburban lot space of 60' x 120' and a maximum square footage requirement of 1350, yet feel light, open and airy. Other requirements included entertaining space, maximum storage, garage or carport, outdoor living in the summer months, and privacy gardens to shield neighbours. Pei's design, created very early in his career, established many of the design cues that would be featured prominently in his later designs for public buildings, such as his expansive use of glass and hair-thin support columns.

Qube Design has carefully reproduced his design, only adding an extra bath in leu of a utility room, and a swimming pool to the atrium garden. The interior design has been spectacularly updated to accommodate the busy lifestyle of a modern Sim. Filled with beautiful mid-century classic furniture mingling with a sophisticated collection of modern art, this home is nothing short of dramatic. Utilizing a highly restrictive colour scheme of taupe, charcoal and chinese red, your eye is drawn around each room to first appreciate the art work, then slowly discover the furniture collection nearby. The dynamic use of chinese red allows you to easily create an Asian themed home, and your travel treasures from China will be on display in their best possible light.

Most interior furnishings can be found as .sims3pack installer files at either http://www.stylistsims.net or http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/ or here on TSR. Some items are donation items. Windows and doors are .sims3pack files from the 'City Build Set', compliments of Funny at http://einfachsimlisch.ei.funpic.de/Sims3/index.html

The Audi TT and art collection belong to my Sim.

Please download the items to completely enjoy this home, however if you only install the windows and doors, you will be able to decorate this home to your own taste.

To view over 150 images of this build, please visit my .mac mobileme gallery: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100143

M-CODE : lwgosp3mju8lcvc

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 8:14 PM | Message # 46

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Aspenwood: 2 Bedrooms $15,729 Furnished!!

Released : Feb 21, 2010

A Qube-Designed 2 bedroom starter home for under $16,000!!! What next?

Designed as a companion lot to my non-cheat code stater home, 'New Day', Aspenwood offers 2 good sized bedrooms, a double-ensuite bath and a large open-plan living / dining room with kitchen pass-through. The vaulted ceilings offer a wonderful loft feel, and there's plenty of room for new modern furniture once your Sim gets a job. I really stretched the budget with this one, but managed to deliver a beautiful little starter home that your Sim might even want to stay in for a while. The lot is fully landscaped with two ponds, a private rear terrace with lovely patio set so your Sim can sit in the sun and relax right away. Both bedrooms are furnished, and the master suite features a beautiful platform bed and dresser (free sims3pack files, compliments of stylistsims.net.

Say 'Good riddance' to those nasty EA starter trailers, er, I mean, 'houses' and 'HELLO!! to Aspenwood - installed on an $800.00 20 x 20 lot, this home will come in at $15,729, fully furnished!!! Please allow you Sim to enjoy this beautiful little starter home from Qube Design.

M-CODE : funu42awd470404

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 8:23 PM | Message # 47

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Fire Hall 19: Raw Loft Space

Released : Feb 13, 2010

Welcome to Fire Hall 19. Built of Victorian brick in 1855, this majestic building was decommissioned in 1980 when the fire department of Sunset Valley consolidated their services. Now you would think that with their highly flammable nature, Sims would want as many fire departments around as possible. However, municipal budget cuts being what they are, this poor building is now languishing on a prime beach-front lot and more Sims than ever are going up in flames.

To be honest, this building is definitely a real 'fixer-upper'. Everything inside seems to be a lovely shade of black dirt, and there isn't a wall or surface that doesn't need a good coat of paint. However, it's classical proportions and wide open interior make it an ideal loft home for a trendy, young Sim. There's lots of bright light from all the big windows, and charm abounds. And luckily the city recently re-zoning the building from Commercial to Residential.

The first floor features what was the original stables (back when horses used to pull the fire fighting wagon), which was converted into the fire truck garage once fire trucks were invented. Next to that, there's a room, and another room. The second floor has a big room (go figure?), and the third floor has another big room.... upstairs... (see floor plan for complete details and descriptions). There could also be access to a roof deck from the third level, making this area ideal as a possible living room / dining room / kitchen / entertainment hall. But what really makes this building appealing is it's big, huge space. You can paint or wallpaper the walls, re-stain the floors and clean the industrial-looking columns, and you will have an amazing, original loft home that your Sim can fill with all their new stuff.

M-CODE : t33s58m34qzwq6r

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 8:37 PM | Message # 48

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Fire Hall 19: Qube Design Home and Office

Released : Feb 27, 2010

Of course my Sim snapped up Fire Hall 19, and couldn't wait to turn it into a comfortable, informal home and office for himself. He had some very interesting design concepts that he wanted to try with the historic old space, and I'm sure it will become his design laboratory. Change is good, right?

Since one end of the building had started to crumble and collapse, the external walls were removed, leaving only the support columns. They were re-enforced, and the old balcony railings hid the new steel cables transferring the weight. This allowed for part of the main floor of the fire hall to become an outdoor terrace and pool area. Still accessible through the newly restored gates, this is a wonderful welcome to this re-invented home. Look around, and you will find a lovely BBQ alcove, and a half-bath next to the pool (hidden in one of the support columns). Walls of glass intersecting the old columns bring light into the new Qube Design office space, and there's a (new) cozy fireplace to warm you up. The rest of this floor contains a utility room (with room for a washer / dryer), full bathroom and large garage with space for your bike, the trash can and a work bench.

The second floor contains a glass-walled media room, master bedroom with adjoining bath, and a spare room (ideal as a bedroom, art studio, guest room or home gym as it also has direct access to the bathroom. The top floor is a wonderful, open great-room with access to the roof deck. The kitchen features a large 'theater-ready' counter top, so your Sim can teach a cooking class, or you can zoom in your camera for a great close-up movie shot of dinner. The original building features are still prominent in the living / dining room, and there is also room a quiet study or lounge area. Innovative art display nooks are abundant, and their mirrored-back walls reflect light and space back into the room.

Unfortunately due to file size, I can only upload a move-in ready, but unfurnished version of this lot. All rooms have decorated walls and rugs, and all lighting and cabinet fixtures are included, as are the base appliances and plumbing fixtures. I am including furnished photos as it is currently in-game, and my Sim's green happy-meter has been full ever since he moved in.

Some fixtures and furniture are available at www.stylistsims.net, www.simpossible.net, dresden.blogspot.com and http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/. Other items are available here at TSR.

To view over 120 photos of the transformation of this wonderful building, please visit my mobileme.mac page: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100174

M-CODE : eph75ye334aveq9

Message edited by DanThao - Saturday, 2012-03-24, 9:47 PM

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 9:53 PM | Message # 49

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Sunflower

Released : Mar 05, 2010

Sunflower is the latest modern home from Qube Design. Offering a large open plan living area, big kitchen with breakfast bar and adjoining family room, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, and a beautiful garden and pool. Fixtures and fittings are included, as are all landscaping plants and lighting.

Clear-story window are .sims3pack files from the 'City Build Set', compliments of Funny at http://einfachsimlisch.ei.funpic.de/Sims3/index.html

M-CODE :hv9whf1kvynvvtp

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 10:15 PM | Message # 50

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Lakewood

Released : Mar 06, 2010

Lakewood is the latest lot from Qube Design. This large family home is inspired from the floor plan of the 1963 'Ideal Home' as built in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This show home was originally designed by the Taliesin Office of Frank Lloyd Wright to showcase all the latest home innovations available to home buyers in 1963. It features 3 bedrooms, two baths and a large study area on the upper level with several balconies and outlooks, a large, open plan for relaxed family living on the main level, and a media room, bar area, gym and third bath on the lower level. Of specific note is the unique feature of an indoor garden reaching up three floors. This home is fully equipped and landscaped, and is ready for your Sim to move in and start decorating.

Please note that this hillside home is designed for a lot on Wright Way, Sunset Valley.

The chandelier is from donation sets from http://www.stylistsims.net/sims3/index.html
    Spot halogen lights are compliments of Sim-Ometry at www.modthesims.com

M-CODE : abkyj0joc10z4yv

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!