The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 10:22 PM | Message # 51

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Houses/Mansions> Antebellum La Croix: 8 bedroom, 9 bath plantation

Released : Mar 13, 2010

Antebellum La Croix is an 8 bedroom, 9 bath gracious southern home. This majestic residence features large rooms, beautiful gardens, a complete guest house and relaxing pool area. Built in 1830 as the La Croix family plantation, this home has survived hurricanes, poor crop yields, and several fires, and it is one of the oldest buildings in Riverdale. Qube Design was asked to completely re-work this estate after Pierre La Croix (of the 5th generation) accidentally (or, some say, on purpose in attempt to get rid of his third wife...) burnt the house to the ground.

Starting with a blackened stone shell and not much else, this recent fire gave good reason to start fresh with a very modern plan for a very big, very busy family. With seven children underfoot, an adult child living at home while he finishes school, a full-time nanny, and Mama La Croix still kicking around, there had to be enough space to accommodate everyone. Since this particular fire finally finished off the old slate roof, it gave me the opportunity to fully develop the third floor as the 'kid zone', and add a fourth floor lookout / playroom. Yes, there is finally room for everyone to be comfortable in Antebellum La Croix.

As always, the definitive gracious porches wrap all around the house on both the main and second level, giving everyone a quiet corner to relax in on a hot, sunny day. The beautiful flower beds rise up to the big main entrance, with double glass doors opening onto a huge reception gallery. With so many kids running around, all the floors in the principal rooms are ebonized wood. There is a grand parlor across the gallery from the main formal dining room. The ceiling is open to the second floor above, allowing the heat to rise and keeping the main rooms cool during the day. The grand staircase is to the right, and behind it is one of 9 bathrooms and french doors out to the porch. across from the grand staircase is the large butler's pantry, with double dishwashers and the 'kid zone' staircase running all the way from the basement media room up to the fourth floor kid's playroom. The entire back of the main floor is devoted to a large family kitchen (fitted with double stoves and refrigerators) and big family room. There are also lots of windows across the rear, so pool supervision is not a problem. Below the kitchen is a large, stone media room and full bath, with walk-out to the pool terrace. There is also a large 2 car garage on this level.

The second floor offers large-scale bedrooms with full ensuite baths for Mama La Croix and the nanny, and a huge master suite spanning the full rear of the home, with attached study and spa-bath with french doors opening onto the porch. The third floor 'kid zone' is accessed by the pantry stairs, and offers four big bedrooms, a powder room, full bath and 'jack and jill' bathroom shared by two bedrooms. At either end of the long hall are quiet study / computer areas for homework or web surfing. The long hallway also doubles as a skateboard run on rainy days. Upstairs from the 'kid zone' is a gigantic playroom, with windows in all directions for bird watching, star gazing, or snooping the neighbors with the telescope.

This big, busy house is surrounded by peaceful flowering trees and wonderful hydrangeas. Follow the path from the outdoor parking area to the fully equipped guest house (which the eldest La Croix has claimed while he finishes college), offering a full bath and kitchen, big living area, and huge second floor bedroom with quiet, peaceful deck overlooking the river. But somehow I think Antebellum La Croix will never be quiet.......

Antebellum La Croix is fully outfitted and landscaped, and the interior is finished in white and tuxedo black, the perfect modern color scheme for your Sim's furniture. It is ready for your largest Sim family to move in and start decorating!

Most interior fittings and patterns can be found as .sims3pack installer files at either http://www.stylistsims.net or here on TSR. Some items are donation items. Windows and doors are .sims3pack files from the 'City Build Set', compliments of Funny at http://einfachsimlisch.ei.funpic.de/Sims3/index.html

M-CODE : a0z3b46au2udb2l

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 10:29 PM | Message # 52

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> RanchBurger: Small lot mid-century bungalow

Released : Feb 27, 2010

RanchBurger is the latest small lot from Qube Design. This lovely little home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and lots of mid-century charm, and it is designed for the young Sim couple or family who may want to move up to a slightly larger home without spending a fortune.

There is a large open plan area which includes a big kitchen, dining / family room and sunken living room (with fireplace). Next to the entrance foyer there is a quiet little study overlooking the living room, and the entrance to the master suite which features an open bath area and walk-out to a private deck. Off the family dining room are two more bedrooms and a full bath. The house is surrounded by beautiful flower beds, and the Aspen trees are designed to grow through the trellis roof.

Please download the objects and patterns from the other TSR artists to completely enjoy this home! A huge THANKS to Hudy777 for the great new windows - excellent job!!

M-CODE : doazyd6q5qez426

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 10:37 PM | Message # 53

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> The Lookout: Modern and elegant!

Released : Apr 03, 2010

The Lookout is the latest mid-century home from Qube Design, and offers style, sophistication and easy one-level game playability. I drew inspiration from a mid-century home built in 1950 in La Jolla, California (most specifically the reflecting pools on either side of the entry walk), and created a large 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with all living areas designed for open plan flow. While complete privacy from the street was a strong priority, I also managed to bring light and spaciousness into the interior-facing rooms.

From the street, one is drawn down a Zen-like path through the entry garden to the main entrance. The reflecting pools on either side of the entry walk will calm even the most stressed of Sims, so usher your guests quickly into the large glass-walled living room before they collapse in the white-tiled foyer. To the right of the main foyer is the 'quiet wing', consisting of a spacious study (with library wall), and a full master suite with dressing area, spa-like ensuite bath, and it's own private relaxation terrace and pool. To the left of the main foyer is the 'family wing', offering an open-plan kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, and an adjoining 'jack and jill' bath. This side of the house also features a much larger patio for entertaining, and big swimming pool to accommodate all the neighbourhood kids.

As you've come to expect from Qube Design, all the details have been carefully thought out from the mono-chromatic exterior colour scheme (with a vibrant red line), to the wrap-around glass windows and open-roof patios, to the low-maintainence native landscaping. This beautiful home has also been styled to accept either a purist's collection of mid-century furniture, or an elegant mix of modern and antiques, and of course the house has been completely fitted and equipped, and awaits the decorating tastes of your Sim family.

Please enjoy this beautiful new home from Qube Design, and take the time to download the objects from the other artists at TSR to completely enjoy this home. A huge THANK YOU to Hudy777 for the great new windows and Viennalex for the chandeliers - excellent job!!

M-CODE : jt3dq9y6e9589yk

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:11 AM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:13 AM | Message # 54

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Richard Neutra Small Home

Released : Apr 04, 2010

This lot is based upon a home designed by Richard Neutra for the 1945 magazine 'The Small Home of Tomorrow'. There are no records of it ever being built. While I have tried to recreate it as shown, I have taken the liberty of adding a second bath ensuite off the guest room, enlarging the outdoor patio (with fireplace) behind the garage, and I've add the big swimming pool that every modern Sim needs.

This one-level home offers classic mid-century style, and has been updated for the busy lives of a modern Sim family. There is a huge living room with adjacent dining room, a wonderful kitchen with clearstory windows for lots of natural light, and two separate outdoor areas - one designed for quiet reading and socializing, the other for pool-side fun and out-door BBQs.

The master bedroom enjoys it's own private wing, and features a spa-like ensuite bath and beautiful glass-walled patio overlooking the ocean. The other guest room also features an ensuite bath. The out-door gardens have been designed for low maintenance, and the large car port can easily accommodate a third parking spot if needed. This beautiful home has also been styled to accept either a purist's collection of mid-century furniture, or an elegant mix of modern and antiques, and of course the house has been completely fitted and equipped, and awaits the decorating tastes of your Sim family.

Please enjoy this beautiful new home from Qube Design, and take the time to download the objects from the other artists at TSR to completely enjoy this home. A huge THANK YOU to Hudy777 for the great new windows and Viennalex for the chandeliers - excellent job!![/

M-CODE : y6lb9p4c5dv7fen

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:13 AM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:16 AM | Message # 55

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Deco Echo: Small lot 1930's bungalow

Released : Apr 10, 2010

Deco Echo is the latest small-lot bungalow from Qube Design. Inspired by the art deco homes of the 1930's, and the sunny, bright colours of Miami Beach, this little home offers great design and excellent play-ablility. A wonderful entry garden greets you from the street, and the wide foyer opens into the sunken living room with clear-story windows. There is a large period kitchen and big family dining room to the right of the foyer, and rear doors lead out to a sunny patio and swimming pool.

Across the living room (with fire place and built-in book cases) are stairs up to the two bedrooms, power room, and jack-and-jill main family bath. This sunny little house is ideal for the small Sim family, or newly-wed couple looking to start a family. This home is fully landscaped and equipped, and is ready for your Sims to move in and start decorating. Please note the Audi TT is not included in the build, but is available for free download here on TSR.

Please enjoy this beautiful new home from Qube Design, and take the time to download the objects from the other artists at TSR to completely enjoy this home. A huge THANK YOU to Hudy777 for the great new windows - excellent job!! The great new 1930's bathroom sink is compliments of http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/

M-CODE : sqcg5kldk97lbze

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:22 AM | Message # 56

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Crofton: Small lot modern loft

Released : Apr 15, 2010

Crofton is a 2 or 3 bedroom small lot home ideal for empty-nesters who enjoy dramatic modern design and wide open spaces for entertaining. The main floor offers a large living room with loft ceiling, big dining room with cabinet alcove, and a professional kitchen. The covered entry way leads past a reflecting pond, and the glass gallery connects the living area of the home to the garage, and features a walk-out to the patio and pool area. Upstairs offers a large master suite, guest room and second bath, and an open den or study.

This is a simple, yet elegant home that will make your Sim proud, and will play easily in game. Please enjoy this beautiful new home from Qube Design, and take the time to download the objects from the other artists at TSR to completely enjoy this home.

M-CODE : gj49a1p7lh2ul8h

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:28 AM | Message # 57

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Blu: Furnished micro-lot contemporary

Released : May 01, 2010

Blu is the latest micro-lot contemporary home from Qube design. This fully furnished and detailed home is ideal for the single career Sim who has a busy life, and needs a home that is stylish, modern and maintenance free. There's no grass to cut - in fact, most of the outdoor area is occupied by the three pools that surround the house. Inspired by blue azure, pools surround the home (similar to a moat), and the exterior blue walls of the pool stretch right up to the second floor which is clad in renewable bamboo.

Inside, the main floor features a dramatic, modern kitchen (ideal for ordering take-out or pizza), comfy lounge area and full dining room, all kept white and clean. Upstairs, the decor theme continues, with a beautiful study area overlooking the dining room and pool, full bath with shower and tub, a separate dressing room, and a big white bed to flop down on after a long, hard day at the office. There's also a nice balcony area off the bedroom (perfect for that after-work glass of nectar while you review that report due tomorrow), and (of course) there is wonderful artwork throughout the house.

Please enjoy this lovely home from Qube Design, and please download the other items from the artists here at TSR. Bed and end tables compliments of Sytlistsims.net, lamp in study compliments of aroundthesims3.com.

M-CODE :l0f07vx76o772ne

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:31 AM | Message # 58

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Lynwood House: A gracious family home

Released : May 15, 2010

Happy Spring!! I hope your Sim loves a big garden! If so, they will love Lynwood House!

Lynwood House is the kind of house you see at the end of the cul-de-sac that is definitely a home. Large, gracious rooms are surrounded by a very mature garden, and everywhere you turn there are new nooks and crannies to explore. Up high on a hill, the long driveway winds through the beautiful flowers, and leads you to the big three car garage in the fully developed basement. The basement also features a large media room, gym, guest room and bath, bar area, and plenty of storage for your vintage nectar collection. This level also leads you out to the big patio and pool. The main floor offers a master suite with fireplace and a door to the deck, a huge double-volumn living room, formal dining room, and a big family kitchen. There is also a full mud / laundry room and family room, and a second set of stairs that flow through the house. The second floor features 3 more bedrooms (all with ensuites), and another bedroom that can share a bath, or be an artist's studio, or a quiet library to escape to. There is also a computer study nook on this level. The attic level features another bedroom with ensuite, a large playroom, and a separate bath.

Please enjoy this beautiful new home from Qube Design. Windows are from the Cottage Series, compliments of http://www.sims3.simsdesignavenue.net/avenue.....hutters and the french doors are compliments of http://einfachsimlisch.ei.funpic.de/Sims3/index.html and both sets are available as installer files.

M-CODE :bcn5x2jvri5yb7x

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:35 AM | Message # 59

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Bay Breeze: An appealing, unique home

Released : May 22, 2010

If your Sim is looking for a beautiful home that is uniquely different, then Bay Breeze is for you! It is inspired by an old sea captain's ocean-side home, with weathered cedar and 'lookout' windows that have become light-wells. Yet it is also a very modern, appealing home with an open loft-like floor plan, and any of the interior surfaces are concrete, pine wood, or metal. There are three bedrooms, each with a beautifully designed ensuite bathroom, and the large living / dining area spans the width of the house on a dramatic 45 degree angle. The side garden and terrace have been designed to enjoy a view, and there is even a small swimming pool for warm, sunny days. Considering all the space it has, it's hard to believe this home has been designed on a very small 20 x 30 lot.

Please enjoy this beautiful new lot from Qube Design, and take the time to download all the extra objects and patterns from the other artists at TSR to completely enjoy this home.

M-CODE : gxfcop2i90dn3pc

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:41 AM | Message # 60

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Storer House: Frank Lloyd Wright's tile house

Released : Apr 03, 2010

Qube Design is pleased to offer a faithful reproduction of Frank Lloyd Wright's Storer House. The smallest of FLW's concrete tile homes, Storer House sits on a very secluded and treed lot in Los Angeles. Built on a reverse-ravine, this home offers complete privacy in the rear yard, and the front garden is also elevated above the street. This home features a unique split-level floor plan, with the living room on the top floor, offering extra volume, and access to a beautiful deck. There are 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, a detached garage, two swimming pools, and all the charm of this 1923 classic.

M-CODE : 3e55zv38f4dz9q2

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!