The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:46 AM | Message # 61

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Houses/Mansions> Leaside: Micro-lot family home

Released : Jun 05, 2010

Welcome to Leaside! This beautiful little home can tuck into almost any lot - yes, it's only 20 X 20!! Place this home on a larger lot, and your Sim can go crazy with gardening (and a pool?). Or, put it on a huge lot, and Leaside will become the heart and home of your Sim's farm. Any way you choose to use it, this home will satisfy the most discriminating Sim. Designed around Shino&KCR's amazing Kitchen Juwel, this lovely home offers a formal dining room, large living room with attached solarium, 2 (or 3) bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a cozy study nook at the top of the stairs. This home is ready and waiting for your Sim's decorating ideas!

M-CODE : 1p4jfdp35jb35wn

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 0:50 AM | Message # 62

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Kirklands House: A wonderful English country house

Released : Sep 09, 2010

A superb Georgian property dating from 1832 and constructed of stone under a series of slate rooofs, Kirklands house has been sympathecially renovated over time, whilst retaining many original features including decorative ornate cornicing, exposed floor boards, wood panelling and magnificent fireplaces. Throughout the property it is evident that great attention has been paid to detail. An 'Insomnia' kitchen by Angela, magnificent fireplaces, and a functional layout make Kirklands a superb home both for entertaining and for everyday family life.. There are 3 large bedrooms (two with ensuite baths), and a quiet study area upstairs. Downstairs, there is a large reception hall, oversized dining room (with buffet nook), a gracious living room with access to both the charming library and the informal family room with exposed stone walls. The large kitchen area has just been remodeled with the wonderful 'Insomnia Kitchen' from Angela, and features a breakfast nook, large conservatory and attached garage with laundry space. All fittings and fixtures are included with this home (the cars are not included), and the entire decor has been coordinated with the latest colors from Farrow and Ball paints. All your Sim needs to do is pack their furniture and hire the movers!

Of course, the real treat this home offers is the extensively landscaped and mature garden surrounding the house. There is a quiet relaxation terrace off the family room, and the kitchen and conservatory open up to large back yard with pool. Much of this space remains open, for either a formal rose garden or a child's play area (or both!).

Please enjoy this lovely home from QubeDesign!

Special thanks to Angela and CycloneSue!!

(and yes, as you can see in the last slide, Kirkland's House really does exist!)

M-CODE : tcac267n7d24x4i

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 1:03 AM | Message # 63

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Freeman House: FLW's icon in Twinbrook

Released : Jun 12, 2010

Freeman House is one of Frank Lloyd Wright's concrete block homes. Originally built in Los Angeles in 1924, Qube Design is happy to bring you a Sims3 version in the new town of Twinbrook. Built on a 40 x 40 lot placed in Twinbrook, just below # 16 Wandering Heights, this wonderful home takes advantage of an 'impossibly steep' lot so the house can take full advantage of the view down the rivers and out to the water. The steep site also allows the house to cascade down the hill, creating many unique terraces and vistas.

There are 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, terraces, and a private plunge pool off the master bedroom on the lover level. The main level features a large living / dining room, open kitchen and a beautiful pool and patio area. Upstairs there is a large covered roof terrace and an office or studio above the carport so your industrious Sim can start work right away.

Please enjoy this lovely home from Qube Design, and please take the time to download all the additional objects from the other artists here at TSR!

M-CODE : 0u04tdujhlizba3

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 12:45 PM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 12:49 PM | Message # 64

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Sausalito: A rugged modern masterpiece

Released : Jun 12, 2010

When I lived in the Bay area, I always loved driving out of the city and one of my favourite places to go was Sausalito. I found the dramatic modern homes clinging to the rock and trees captivating (and in stark contrast to my loft in Soma). This home was inspired by those drives.

It's modern lines - the dramatic glass roof over the dining room and the distinctive coloured-concrete surfaces - are accented by the natural, un-groomed beauty of it's wild rocks and natural beauty. This home offers everything for the very modern Sim family. The lower level offers a large 3 car garage (with room for workbenches), and a dramatic two story foyer that opens into a library beyond the beautiful dual-sided fireplace (compliments of Stylistsims.net). There are also two bedrooms (one with ensuite and dressing room), a family bath, media room (with ceiling projector), and a big family room opening onto the pool and terrace. The upper level has a gigantic living room with 2 walls of glass (to enjoy the view), dining room, large kitchen, powder room, laundry centre, and large master suite with dressing room (or study), and a magnificent spa-like bath.

Please enjoy this lovely home from Qube Design!

M-CODE : 217aj6ag87a0ca7

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 12:53 PM | Message # 65

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Melrose Hill: A glamorous Hollywood home

Released : Jun 13, 2010

Melrose Hill is the latest home from Qube Design, and it is inspired from the homes in 'The Flats' of Hollywood, Los Angeles. Spanish design influences compliment this small lot home, and there are many charming features. The main level features a living room with fireplace, formal dining room, kitchen with adjoining solarium, and a quiet library off the living room. Upstairs features 3 large bedrooms, a big family bath room, and the master suite has an outdoor balcony, fireplace, an ensuite bath and an attached nursery or sitting room. The developed basement features a laundry room, additional bath, a fourth bedroom or home gym and a media room with fireplace.

Please enjoy this lovely home from Qube Design.

M-CODE : id2iq957onttm8l

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 12:57 PM | Message # 66

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Community Lots> Bell Tower Park: A lovely town square

Released : Jun 19, 2010

Bell Tower Park will easily be the center of any new (or historic) Sims3 community.. It was built in 1860, and it's bell has been ringing for the past 150 years. Please enjoy this lovely park with it's towering bell from Qube Design.

M-CODE : 511bah61dl21ei2

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 12:57 PM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 1:02 PM | Message # 67

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Châteaus/Castles> Gothic Manor: Beautiful Gothic

Released : Jun 26, 2010

Qube Design offers this dramatic Gothic Manor for the Sim family that has, and wants, everything. This mansion includes it all: spectacular gardens, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court, guest house or office above the coach house, private attic master suite with his and hers baths, and an understated, yet modern interior. I did a lot of research for this build, and I also discovered a couple of construction tricks to get the exact look I was going for.

The main level offers a large reception foyer, combined living and dining rooms opening onto the terrace, a bright sunroom / solarium with access to the full, unfinished basement, a wonderful family kitchen, and a dramatic, two-storey library in the main turret. Downstairs the basement has been completed, and can be designed any way your Sim would like - massive home gym, more bedrooms for kids, or perhaps the lab of a mad scientist It also offers a fully-enclosed in-door swimming pool! But if both your Sims are entrepreneurs, don't worry, there is also a finished office or studio in the coach house above the garage. The second level of this home offers 3 large bedrooms and a big family bath, and the attic level is the perfect parental retreat - large bedroom with separate dressing room or study, and full his-and-hers bathrooms.

Of course, the entire grounds of this massive estate has been completely landscaped, with many fruit trees, a beautiful entry garden with fountain and reflecting pools, a full regulation tennis court (for your very active family), and a lovely pool and cascading terrace area.

Please enjoy this lovely home from Qube Design! Huge THANKS!!! to Simpossible.net for their 'Modern' fireplaces, to _kriss for the 'Scania' door set, and to ShinoKCR for the beautiful 'French Country' kitchen. And a super-big THANK YOU CycloneSue for her inspiring and amazing 'Crusade' window set.

NOTE: I have furnished this lot, however it is too big to upload. You may notice I made a couple of very minor plan changes during furnishing. My Sims Tess and Xander have moved in, and have been game-testing with no issues (well, sometimes they swim in the reflecting pools, but I guess they're a bit confused with 8 swimming pools to choose from). Below is the link to my .Mac photo gallery, with over 130 photos of this massive lot both during and after construction, and many shots of it furnished and in play. I also nabbed a couple of very cool shots of the full moon rising over the house. As always, I owe a super-huge thanks to Simpossible, Simcredible, StylistSims, Desdren and all the awesome artists at TSR for the objects, patterns and furnishings, and a very special thanks to B5Studio.blogspot.com for their amazing *NEW* collection of art and custom rugs. Enjoy:

PHOTO GALLERY LINK: http://gallery.me.com/bigmusclepaul#100238

M-CODE : 0bz18tigba1v4z7

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 1:04 PM | Message # 68

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Alabaster Place: 10 x 15 micro-lot townhouse

Released : Jul 18, 2010

Alabaster Place is a spectacular white stone townhouse on an incredibly small 10 x 15 lot. Designed specifically for Sims who like lots of bright sunlight, this home features a very dramatic double-volume living room with a fireplace, two walls of windows, and a glass roof! There's also plenty of room to raise a family, with balconies on every level, 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and an attached garage. Tuck this perfect little townhouse in anywhere in your town, and let them move in!

Windows and doors are .sims3pack files from the 'City Build Set', compliments of Funny at [url]http://einfachsimlisch.ei.funpic.de/Sims3/index.html

M-CODE : 99k0azmzp94a2uf

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 1:07 PM | Message # 69

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> House 1204: 10 x 15 micro-lot beach house

Released : Jul 18, 2010

House 1204 is a very modern ultra-compact house, and is ideal for a young single sim just starting out. Designed on a 10 x 15 lot (which can be stuck in any corner of town), this little house still has all the features, including a main floor den, large master bedroom with ensuite bath, a parking spot and a spectacular open concept living / dining / kitchen space with massive windows and vaulted ceilings. As an added bonus, there's a second fireplace on the deck, ideal for chilly nights when you just can't miss the sunset!

M-CODE : bup37u3x6nn6tj5

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 1:13 PM | Message # 70

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Blue Azure

Released : Jul 31, 2010

Blue Azure is a beautiful modern beach house designed for the upwardly mobile single Sim.

M-CODE :18tbw257o79e7si

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!