The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 1:19 PM | Message # 71

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Houses/Mansions> Solara: Fully furnished luxury home

Released : Aug 08, 2010

Solara is a modern luxury home with lots of solar power. Built on a 30 x 30 lot across from 180 Redwood Parkway in Sunset Valley, this fully furnished and detailed home offers 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a media room, two story library and lots of outdoor space. There are also two swimming pools to keep you cool on hot days.

Bathroom mirrors compliments of simpossible.com
    Some rugs and art compliments of B5Studio.blogspot.com

Please visit the pages of the other artists on TSR and download all the other items included in this build.

M-CODE : 6auvibn58ybi4ul

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 6:07 PM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 6:10 PM | Message # 72

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Pacifica Estate

Released : Aug 15, 2010

Same Qube, new design.....

This lot is based upon an ocean-front home in Pacifica, California. This lot is fully furnished, landscaped, detailed and will be a beautiful home for a large Sim family. There are two furnished bedrooms with baths, a large pool area with laundry, gym and garage on the lower level, and the attic level is unfurnished, and has space for two more bedrooms, a bath, and study area or media room.

Please enjoy this lovely home from 'The New' Qube Design!

*note: colonial windows are compliments of ModTheSims.com, and are .package files not included in this build.*

M-CODE : prvdwkkycillqkl

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 8:53 PM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 9:06 PM | Message # 73

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Sea View: A modern luxury estate

Released : Aug 21, 2010

SeaView is a luxurious modern estate home designed to capture sea views from every angle. The main house is beautifully designed with an Asian flair, and offers two bedrooms with ensuite baths, a Zen-garden solarium, lap pool and dramatic sun-deck suspended over a private lake. The is also a separate, secluded guest house and a lovely design studio perched high up on a rock out-crop.

Please enjoy this lovely home from Qube Design.
    THANK YOU to all the talented artists at TSR!!

B-CODE : ed8680321ee6ec66456a

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 9:11 PM | Message # 74

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Châteaus/Castles>Heartwood Castle V2.0

Heartwood Castle, version 2.0 is a Qube-designed renovation and restoration of 'Heartwood Castle pre-restoration' made by 'codyr2391' and is an exchange lot available on The Sims 3 website: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1175918

I was captivated by this ruined little castle available on the exchange, and started wondering what it's story might be, followed (of course!) by how Qube Design might give this beautiful but destroyed castle a new life. I loved the proportions and scale of Heartwood Castle, but I ended up removing everything from the lot except the foundation and starting again. But wanting to keep the original flavor and size, the end result is Heartwood Castle V 2.0.

Warming up the exterior is a combination of different sand-colored stones and brick, and the stylized windows, doors and archways give the castle's architecture a new 'Italianate' flavor, and the addition of a garage (with laundry room above) and pool / guest house allow for an extended Sims family to move in. The main house is furnished, decorated and fully detailed on the first two floors, offering a large living room, big family kitchen with terrace / bridge over the mote, a formal dining room and double-height library. The second level features two fully detailed bedrooms, two baths, and a quiet reading area above the library. The third and fourth floors offer more bedrooms / media room / study / baths along with terraces and balconies to overlook the whole property.

All the furniture, fixtures and accessories have been custom-designed for this home.

Please enjoy this lovely renovation from Qube Design!

***Note: Glass roofs and skylights are compliments of LunaSimsLuna at http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/ and are not included in this download, and must be downloaded separately.***

M-CODE : eevlmf9hg6j4y3v

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 9:16 PM | Message # 75

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Blue Cliffs: An enchanting cottage

Released : Sep 06, 2010

This Grade II Listed cottage occupies a prime position overlooking Blue Cliffs, and has a handsome wisteria clad façade. Dating back to the mid 17th Century, this former Gate House to the Blue Cliff estate and has been carefully restored and maintained by the current owners with some stunning original features.

The ground floor is outstanding with striking original panelling in the dining room and reception hall. The kitchen, which has been newly extended by the addition of an impressive conservatory, enjoys wonderful views towards the rear gardens, pool and guest house area. The elegant reception room benefits from west facing views of the garden with access via French doors.

Two bedrooms, each with full ensuite baths can be found on the upper level, and there is a guest / pool house offering additional accommodations. There is also an attached laundry room at the rear of the property. The entire property has been colour-matched to Farrow and Ball's latests colours, there are 5 fireplaces, and solar panels have been installed to assist with energy conservation.

**Note: The Toyota Prius is not included. This home is unfurnished; the photo on the details page gives an idea for interior design direction only. The glass wall in the second bedroom is compliments of Simpossible, and can be found at http://www.simpossible.net/buildobjects1.html**

A HUGE thank you to CycloneSue for the windows, and to Angela for the beautiful new kitchen.

M-CODE : 6uu0785cd112r2m

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 9:26 PM | Message # 76

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Jarvis Lake House: A beautiful retreat

Jarvis Lake House is the latest original home from Qube Design. Built of gray stone, black-gum tree logs and cedar shakes, this secluded lake-front house offers the ultimate retreat for a busy Sim. The main cabin features rough stone walls, a bright, open porch, kitchen with original wood stove, two bedrooms with ensuite baths, and a large terrace opening out to an over-sized lap pool and, of course, Jarvis Lake. The detached coach-house offers parking for two cars, enclosed laundry room, and a loft 'bunkie' (perfect for the kid's sleep over, or extra guests.

**Note: Vehicles not included. The kitchen wood-stove is compliments of Elenka - http://elenka-myblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-post_11.html **

M-CODE : vc45d7ykvxfet7d

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 9:29 PM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 9:36 PM | Message # 77

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Qube's 'El Urban Sprawl'

Released : Sep 12, 2010

This home is built to replace 60 Maywood Lane in Sunset Valley. Long and low, this suburban ranch has just been renovated by Qube Design, and now features a crisp, modern design with a two-car parking, front and back decks, and a large, open yard. The original foot-print and foundation have been used, however the entire structure has been re-built and fully furnished, and comes in under $60,000!

Time for your Sim to move on up!

** Note: The fireplace is compliments of www.simpossible.net **

M-CODE : p8rdphfh4ohr0y3

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 9:40 PM | Message # 78

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Oxford Cottage

Released : Sep 18, 2010

2 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms, garage, pool, formal dining, sunroom.

**Note: The trellis is compliments of simpossible.net http://www.simpossible.net/objectsets3.html **

M-CODE : 8z9tboowgs26ocv

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:13 PM | Message # 79

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> The Hemmingway: A perfect Halloween house!

Released : Sep 25, 2010

Ok, so I tried to build a scary, haunted house for Halloween. The kind of house with peeling paint, broken windows and floor boards, and just left abandoned after a bad fire. Unfortunately, where ever I put some peeling paint or a broken floor board, all I wanted to do was grab a can of paint and a hammer. I just couldn't bring myself to build a scary, haunted house.

So unfortunately all I can offer today is a clay-brick Victorian masterpiece mansion by Qube Design, offering all the exquisite details you've come to expect - intricate detailing, luxury finishes, and a beautifully designed interior just waiting for you to mess-up and make very, very scary. Yes, you get it all - dark-stained heart-of-oak floors, 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, gym, pool, 2nd floor laundry, humongous conservatory-catering kitchen with butler's pantry, 9 fireplaces, built-in libraries, and a spectacular garden with over 1,000 flowers and amazing landscape lighting (yes, landscape lighting that's even designed to highlight the towering chimneys, and whatever car you have in the driveway... sorry, I just couldn't help myself)...

All it needs now is a truck-load of dirt and spider-webs, someone to break all the windows, and some very cool goth vampires to move in (oops, sorry, that's not until the next expansion pack....). Will someone please take this house and ruin it...? Or, maybe you have a nice Sims family ready to move in?

**Note: The roof-top skylights are compliments of aroundthesims.com - http://www.aroundthesims3.com/objects....1.shtml. Also please note that the custom-colored Ferrari California is not included with this build.**

M-CODE :ys2s8jrg9yq97ds

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:19 PM | Message # 80

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Colinas Verdes - Plan One

Released : Mar 05, 2011

QubeDesign is pleased to kick off our new Colinas Verdes development, a community of Mediterranean styled estate homes in the hills across the bay from downtown Bridgeport.

Plan One, a beautiful mid-sized courtyard styled estate home is designed for 272 Windsor Drive in Bridgeport. This villa offers 7 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, pool, hot tub, family room, formal dining and living rooms, big family kitchen, 2 car garage and a beautiful garden. This home is fully landscaped, equipped and fitted, and awaits your decorating ideas.

Please note: Car is not included

M-CODE : f034701f2iqknif

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!