The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:24 PM | Message # 81

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Houses/Mansions> Colinas Verdes - Plan Two

Released : Mar 12, 2011

Qube Design offers our second home design for the Colinas Verdes development. This lovely home offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, two private hot-tub areas, two external studios and a large pool.

M-CODE : km6lopo9z6b5ziu

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:28 PM | Message # 82

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Colinas Verdes - Plan Three

Released : Mar 19, 2011

Colinas Verdes Three is a small family home from Qube Design for the Colinas Verdes development in Bridgeport. There are 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a large family / dining room, 2 car garage, pool and cabana. Special features include a large over-height master bedroom suite, a vaulted living room with rustic beams, and a quiet upstairs homework loft (ideal for homework or a small home office).

Please enjoy this lovely small home from Qube Design.

M-CODE : y6jfe0c3v6vhp68

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:33 PM | Message # 83

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Châteaus/Castles> Westwood Reach

Released : Aug 04, 2009

Every inch of Westwood Reach has been designed from the ground up by Qube Design. 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, coach house garage with apartment, pool and cabana. All custom colors, fully furnished, decorated and beautifully landscaped. Room for live-in staff, attic fitness centre and look-out tower. Formal English garden out front, rolling lawn in the back. Don't miss this one. Total design time = 70 hours.

M-CODE : c6y40wevvnibmqs

Message edited by DanThao - Monday, 2012-03-26, 0:23 AM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:39 PM | Message # 84

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Oak Hill: A 30x30 Edwardian estate

Released : Apr 30, 2011

The elegant Oak Hill Estate dates back to the Edwardian period, and has enjoyed a long, colorful (and some say haunted) history. Does your Sim dare explore this lot....?

Qube Design is pleased to present this wonderful fully-featured estate home on a 30 x 30 lot. This home offers dramatic, historic architecture, Farrow and Ball color-matched trim, and all the luxury touches you expect in a large, huge-lot estate. Designed for a small lot (or, put it on a huge lot and landscape away), this home can finish off a period street-scape, or offer an exquisite back-drop for your next machinema project.

No detail has been overlooked - everything from a beautiful rose garden with heart-shaped swimming pool to a 4 car garage, two-level green house, guest suite and full laundry room. And that is just in the basement! The main level offers a formal living room and dining room (with adjoining terrace and dramatic two-storey arbor), a large family kitchen overlooking the garden green-house, a stunning two-storey library with piano alcove and a large sunroom. The second level offers three bedrooms and a big family bath, and the attic has been finished, but awaits your decorating ideas - a large master suite? Media room with star-gazing balcony? Or horror-filled prison chamber, where the only escape is to jump into the blood-red pool.....

M-CODE : arlfbamb6b99ddd

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:49 PM | Message # 85

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> The River House: Micro-lot, maxi-house

Released : May 07, 2011

A lovely little riverside house for a very small lot. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, pool, garage, basement.

B-CODE : a86961ee842dd7557486

Message edited by DanThao - Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:49 PM

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:52 PM | Message # 86

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Chestnut Hill: A home for generations

Released : Mar 05, 2011

Built as a request for a larger version of 'Oak Hill', Chestnut Hill is a large family estate home with all the trimmings. This legacy-lot home will offer comfort, convenience, luxury and SPACE for generations of Sims. Yes, it has it all - large rooms, beautiful grounds, pool, tennis court, garage, pool house and a lovely walled garden.

M-CODE : 1c1izsa94mduwt7

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:55 PM | Message # 87

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Serenity Farm: True acreage in Elmira City!

Released : Jun 16, 2011

Serenity Farm is a house replacement request built for 245 Pickadilly Hill in Elmira City (compliments of mysimrealty.com). The existing farm spans 2 lots.

This large home has been designed for an expanded family living and working on the farm, who also want all the modern comforts of today's living. There are large principal rooms on the main floor, but the heart of this home will be it's lovely farm kitchen, with breakfast room and deck opening onto the pool area. The living room, library and keeping room on this floor also have walk outs to the garden (and each room also has a fireplace). The upper level offers 3 big family bedrooms, and the master suite features an ensuite bath and stairs up to the attic level. There is a fifth bedroom and large play or study area also on the attic level.

Please enjoy this lovely farm home from Qube Design.

B-CODE :cbbb3985e0ccd9e2c27a

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 10:56 PM | Message # 88

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Eco-Home: Underground eco-living

Released : Mar 05, 2011

Eco-Home is a small underground house from Qube Design, offering one bedroom, one bath, gourmet kitchen, parking, and a wonderful hot-tub on the patio.

M-CODE : 2gen8wydnhc8pnd

DanThao Date: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 11:54 PM | Message # 89

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Châteaus/Castles> Urquhart Castle: A Loch-Ness legend

Released : Apr 16, 2011

On the Scottish coastline of Loc Ness, the ruins of Urquhart Castle have stood for time immemorial. Qube Design has just completed a full restoration of this mysterious castle, and now it is a comfortable family home. Rumors that the Loc Ness monster dwells in the catacombs are pure speculation, however we do advise against swimming the the lower-level pool....

This stunning family estate will make the most fastidious celebrity or vampire proud to call home, and no detail has been overlooked. The lush, overgrown garden leads you into a dramatic paneled entrance hall with beautiful marble floors and a warm inviting fireplace (one of many throughout the home). The grand staircase rises to a mid-level landing that overlooks one of two outdoor pool areas. A formal living room, sun porch and library are to the left, and a warm 'hearth' room, kitchen, dining and family rooms are to the right. The second level offers two master suites (with outdoor access), a double nursery, and a 'study tower' for the children with stairs leading up to the home theatre room on the third level. The basement is partially developed and offers 4 car garage space, a billiards room, laundry, guest rooms, and access to the lower level terraces. Private nanny's quarters are separate from the main house, and off the lower level pool area.

Please enjoy this lovely home from Qube Design.

M-CODE : wu1y8gfau1cjfyn

DanThao Date: Monday, 2012-03-26, 0:33 AM | Message # 90

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Granton Hall: A towering stone mansion

Released : Jul 17, 2010

I'm back from Alaska, and just in time....! After years of neglect, abuse, strange noises and ancient plumbing, Qube Design has rescued and restored Granton Hall. This towering stone mansion that has it all - 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, pools, caterer's kitchen, large principal rooms and a beautiful mature garden. There's even new plumbing, so that rattle that scares your Sim in the middle of the night will not be old pipes. The full basement is finished including 2 fireplaces and many walk-outs, and is available for your ideas. The entire attic level is devoted to the master suite, with separate nursery, outdoor balconies, a fireplace, and a glass roof, ideal for star-gazing (or howling at the moon...).

A huge thank you to CycloneSue for the Crusade windows, ShinoKCR for the amazing kitchen, and Pilar for her wonderful vintage bath fixtures.

**NOTE: Photos show the Retaining Walls by Flabaliki at MTS3. This item is in .package format only, and is not included in the lot. Please visit http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409850 to view and download if you desire.

M-CODE : 7hb5je6k26tmiku

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!