The Sims 3 Store Info The Sims 3 Store Catalog
[ New posts · Members · Sitemap · Forum rules · Awards · Search · RSS ]

Bài mới nhất / Newest threads Trả lời nhiều nhất / Most popular
  • Top-Notch Conference (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • Discuss Area (đăng bởi jolijo)
  • Hi all. (đăng bởi Princess_Papie)
  • The Sims 3 Store (đăng bởi Kai)
  • Time's Chronicle (đăng bởi DanThao)
  • The Sims 3 Store (159 trả lời)
  • Time's Chronicle (35 trả lời)
  • The Sims Daily News (15 trả lời)
  • Discuss Area (14 trả lời)
  • [Objects] Tổng hợp vật dụng, đồ dùng đồ trang trí.... (13 trả lời)
  •  
    Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Qube Design Collection
    DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:10 PM | Message # 21

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

Group: Members
    Awards: 2
    <Houses/Mansions> Eaglewood Run

Released : Oct 30, 2009

Eaglewood Run is the latest new lot from Qube Design. This beautiful home is sophisticatedly styled with many traditional details, yet is still fresh and modern. This 3 bedroom, 4.5 bath pool home is on a small 30 x 30 lot, and is constructed and decorated to the high standards of Qube Design.

While looking stately and elegant from the curb, this home features an innovative plan with a fully developed basement with garage, home theater, gym and laundry room. Essentially two wings separated from a large foyer and hall space by two glass 'light bridges', this home is perfect for a young, growing SIM family that will still offer the busy parents a quiet, peaceful retreat. For the design thesis, I thought about how this young family might live and chose classic, timeless pieces, and utilized a compound colour scheme to compliment the abundant use of natural oak through out. Large, graphic patterns in muted colours make a bold, modern statement yet provide a high level of quiet elegance and serenity. In dealing with a smaller space I've also utilized many mirrored walls, ideal for visually expanding the space and reflecting light around the rooms.

Upon entering, you are greeted with a large oak-panelled foyer, opening to a large hallway with oak staircases and a 3 storey wall of glass overlooking the pool and garden (definitely NOT what you were expecting from the large stone front porch). To the right, across one of the light bridges, is a large family kitchen, breakfast nook, powder room and formal dining room. The kitchen features a funky, fresh approach to the usual boring kitchen cupboards, and there are wonderful French doors out to the terrace which overlooks the pool. To the left of the foyer is a beautifully styled living room and a warm, cozy den. Why not curl up that chair and read a good book?

Downstairs to the basement, you will notice that the rear of the house features a full walk-out basement that opens to the sparkling pool. The long corridor has been stripped of decor colour in order to serve as a spectacular art gallery. At one end lies a large, sound-proof media room with marble fireplace and spectacular gold-leaf painting (thanks to Xerenity at simnational.com), and at the other end is a home gym with ensuite, which could be converted to another bedroom or study. There is also a full laundry room with washer and dryer (thanks to Melcaramel at www.toolregame.com), and an enclosed garage.

Upstairs, this home has been smartly designed with a 'children's wing', featuring two bedrooms with attached ensuites, and a separate (and quiet!) 'parent's retreat wing', featuring an elegant bedroom with marble fireplace, and a sumptuous marble bath designed to spoil you. Why go the spa? Sit in your large tub and enjoy your beautiful garden. Another innovative design feature on the upper floor is the twin study alcoves in the upstairs hallway - ideal for completing homework while under the watchful eyes of the parents.

Special thanks to www.simsartgallery.net for their amazing picture mods, and www.stylistsims.net and mangosims2.free.fr for their new beautiful furniture collections. Also, great thanks to the inspiring game mods available at www.modthesims.com, especially Lemoncandy for the plant recolourings and Srikandi for the mods available in build-mode, and the FreshPrince for the beautiful new Lexus IS F (I love this car!!!! but don't worry, there's still room in the garage for a Prius). More thanks to 'SimsLulamai' for the custom bath fittings and new curtain meshes. Finally, thanks to all the brilliant content artists here at TSR. Specifically Shino&KCR and Angelamveliza for their beautiful bath fixtures, Mutske for his plants, Pilar for his spectacular mirror and classic dining chair (my favourite design pieces). All the artists here at TSR are amazing!

Please enjoy this beautiful home from Qube Design.

M-CODE : 2etlhayx6d2w96x

From souvenirs to more souvenirs I live
    With days gone by when our hearts had all to give
    With dreams you left behind
    I'll keep on turning in my mind...

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:12 PM | Message # 22

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Frank Sinatra's Twin Palms

Released : Nov 01, 2009

It's getting very wintery here in Vancouver, so it's time to warm sun and palm trees....

I've had a build request for 'Twin Palms', Frank Sinatra's home in Palm Springs. This home, built in 1947 for Frank Sinatra defined mid-century modern at that time. Designed by the incomparable E. Stewart Williams, it was conceived and fully constructed within 12 weeks to meet Frank's demand that he hold his annual Christmas party here. I've taken some design liberties in order to fit it onto a 40 x 40 lot (and added compromises where no photos were available to work from), but I've tried to maintain the overall architectural theme. It offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large living room with clerestory windows and a separate guest house. Unfortunately his infamous pool designed to look like a grand piano has not translated well into Sims3, but hopefully your Sim family will be happy to call it home. I have built it unfurnished on request, so enjoy decorating it.

M-CODE : mc9vb45qb0kccb4

Message edited by DanThao - Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:13 PM

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:16 PM | Message # 23

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Glass Qube

Released : Nov 08, 2009

This is a Glass Qube from Qube Design. Starting with the inspiration of the plate glass windows created by Simpossible.net, I decided to create a home that removed the boundaries between nature and the interior environment. A home where walls seem to disappear, the line between inside and out gets very blurry, and to emphasize the Glass Qube theory, mirroring walls in unexpected places. The ultimate effect is one of a quiet Zen retreat. This two bedroom, 4 bath homes offers a spectacular interior design with literally no colour intruding but from the art. Walnut walls, floors, cabinetry and furniture are accented by plain fabric in a beautiful shade of aqua pulled from the extensive tile work. Dark reflective metal covers every other surface.

The lower level features a fully developed basement with 2 car garage, gym, family room, guest bath and stunning pool area. The glass wall of the garage is designed to show off your Sims auto collection, and the mirrored garden wall surrounding the patio reflects light, visually expands space, and yet offers complete privacy in stark contrast to the rest of the house. The main floor offers a large living / dining room and kitchen with warm dark panelling and huge expanses of glass. The second floor features a private study, library and open concept guest bedroom and bath. The third floor offers privacy to the master suite, with bedroom, dressing room, and bath with double soaker tubs. One neat design element is that, other than the basement bath and utility room, there are no interior doors. Space is simply allowed to flow everywhere.

It is the glass walls available at simpossible.net that really make this home extraordinary. However, special thanks go to www.simsartgallery.net for their amazing picture mods, and www.stylistsims.net and mangosims2.free.fr for their new beautiful contemporary furniture collections. Also, great thanks to the inspiring game mods available at www.modthesims.com, especially the Fresh Prince for his spectacular new Nissan 370z and Lexus is250. And a huge thank you to the amazing artists here at TSR, especially Angelamveliza for her beautiful furniture and lighting fixtures. The new meshes and objects that are coming out daily are inspiring and motivating. Thank you!!

**Update: This lot is a week late. I had a complete game meltdown this week, wiping out 3 lots in production. After individually picking apart my 2,600 mods, I determined the cause of the disaster. I had been using an empty town mod to create my lots (saves on loading time, distance rendering, etc.), however, once this lot was complete, I put in a sims couple to game-test it for 24 hrs. All went fine, I closed it and went to bed. The game would not open the following day. I could install and un-install items, but I could not get to the Town menu. I guess having 2 sims live in an empty town can cause some pretty corrupt files. I ended up re-installing the game, all the mods, piece by piece, and my exported lots. Another big lesson I got from this was to always export lots I'm working on at the end of the day, in case anything goes wrong.**

M-CODE : u6frtl1o659fvko

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:22 PM | Message # 24

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Beach Loft

Released : Nov 13, 2009

Welcome to Beach Loft, part of the Glass Qube collection from Qube Design. This small-lot home is designed for the corner lot along the beach in Sunset Valley. Even with a small 20 x 30 footprint, there is still maximum living in this ultra-modern home. Continuing along a similar design theme as 'Glass Qube', this home owes it's entire feel to the spectacular plate glass windows available at http://www.simpossible.net/buildobjects1.html

The main entrance along the side of the home brings you right into the kitchen / dining room and overlooks the 3 storey glass atrium. The master suite on this level features innovative design, with a it's slick contemporary design softened by a wall of curtain behind the bed. The rosewood panelled ensuite features the gun-metal bath fixtures, double sinks, and a wall mount TV to watch while you soak. Upstairs, there is a large living area with double-volume ceiling, an intimate home theatre area, private study in a glass cube perched out over the entrance garden, and separate guest suite. The fully developed basement offers a glass-walled garage, home gym, half bath and laundry room. A private walled yard surrounding the lap pool finishes off this spectacular home.

Special thanks go to www.simsartgallery.net for their amazing picture mods, and www.stylistsims.net and mangosims2.free.fr for their new beautiful contemporary furniture collections. Also, great thanks to the inspiring game mods available at www.modthesims.com, especially the Fresh Prince for his spectacular BMW M3. And a huge thank you to the amazing artists here at TSR, especially Angelamveliza for her beautiful furniture and lighting fixtures. The new meshes and objects that are coming out daily are inspiring and motivating. Thank you!!

M-CODE : u316zdkjcjlmarz

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:24 PM | Message # 25

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Family Cottage

Released : Nov 14, 2009

Looking for a spectacular starter home? Okay, it's a bit more expensive than a starter home, but here is a beautiful small-lot family cottage by Qube Design that is BASE GAME compatible. It's fully furnished and decorated with a sophisticated colour palette, but still comfortable for family living. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms (the master suite features a fireplace and private sun-room) and a big family bath decorated in dramatic black and taupe.

On the main floor, there is an intimate family living room / library with a cozy fireplace and French doors leading to the deck and pool, a large family dining room (with the requisite mirror for good Feng Shui), and a dramatic kitchen with attached breakfast room. The fully developed basement features a quiet study, gym, second full bath and home theatre room with a French door leading outside. A detached garage and fully landscaped yard compliments the cottage-like exterior built of stone and cedar shakes. The only custom content photographed with this lot is the art collection owned by my SIMs. Most artwork is available at www.simsartgallery.net, or here at TSR

M-CODE : c7u7uvjjbtpxaj0

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:27 PM | Message # 26

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Nectar Maison

Released : Nov 23, 2009

Nectar Maison - a new lot for Champs Les Sims (NO CUSTOM CONTENT)

Here is Nectar Maison, a new lot for Champs Les Sims by Qube Design. Abandoned no more, this spectacular property has been authentically renovated and expanded by Qube Design into a signature residence, and is being offered prior to interior design and decoration so that your sim can put their own stamp on it.

It's all about the fabulous downtown Paris view, and day or night you can enjoy this outlook from many spots in this large, rambling house. The interior stone and plaster work is finished in a perfect 'French Grey' by Farrow and Ball. Featuring 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, large principal rooms, cascading gardens, adjoining lake and in-ground pool, this home offers great potential as a boutique hotel, B+B, or large, gracious family home. Why not fire up the nectar-making machinery in the barn and see what vintage you can produce? Or explore the grounds thoroughly, as all existing game adventure rewards are intact, and you never know what treasure you may find. This property has been converted into a regular residential lot, but can be easily changed to suit your sims needs.

M-CODE : 466pc5dyep20m72

DanThao Date: Friday, 2012-03-23, 11:55 PM | Message # 27

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Apartments> Tower Louise

Released : Sep 02, 2009

Louise Le Tour was not at all happy to leave her modern Paris penthouse when she inherited her family's 13th century castle, Tower Le Tour in Champs Les Sims. It was damp, leaky, and falling apart after decades of neglect. However, the town magistrate reminded her that she must inhabit Tower Le Tour in order to claim her family's fortune that is rumoured to be buried somewhere on the property. Not knowing where to turn, she called the Qube Design office in Champs Les Sims.

After much negotiation between the town's historical society and Louise's demand for a cool, clean, modern space, we came up with 'Tower Louise'. It's main dramatic feature are the two light-weight, removable aluminum and glass pods suspended off the ancient tower. Both a living level and sleeping level hang high above the ground, offering complete access to the ground below for the careful excavation of the property in search of lost treasure. Yet within each pod, there is a clean, contemporary living space accented with Louise's family antiques.

We're sure Louise will love her new space. And if her search does reveal the hidden treasure, perhaps there will be more to come for 'Tower Louise'. Until then, she can sit back, relax, and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris twinkling in the distance.

This lot is made for 100 Riverwatch Way, Champs Les Sims.

M-CODE : igrzqvrqkhhkvar

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 1:02 AM | Message # 28

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Curved Hearth V 2.0

Released : Nov 28, 2009

This beautiful little craftsman cottage was originally built as a request by Racncone123 with no landscaping, fixtures or furniture. That same original client recently requested that Qube Design finish the exterior design and landscaping.

Of course, once I started I couldn't help myself and had to add a pool, a parking pad, new kitchen, tiled fireplace, and new wood floors with beautiful inlay in the living room. I also extended the bedroom (which made space for a lovely study overlooking the living room), put in a new bathroom and several new windows. Oh, and I almost forgot - all new landscaping, fencing and (of course) extensive outdoor lighting. This home is move-in ready, and a steal at only $58,926.

M-CODE : d9626u25g74705l

Message edited by DanThao - Saturday, 2012-03-24, 11:35 AM

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 11:38 AM | Message # 29

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Black Pearl

Released : Dec 05, 2009

Black Pearl is a new small-lot contemporary home from Qube Design, with strong influences of modern Asian architecture. It's dramatic matte- black exterior is complimented by warm wood tones, and extensively landscaped with fern, bougainvillaea and olive trees. Inside is just as dramatic.

Cross the spectacular wood bridge to the main door, and enter into the huge family area. Here a large kitchen, family dining and double volume living room are all finished with mid-century modern and classic pieces featuring natural and surprising finishes. All rooms have expansive windows to enjoy the view. Off the living room is a curtained two-storey exterior lounge with cozy fireplace.

Upstairs features a large master suite overlooking the living room, with double study, spa-bath and private deck. The lower level of this home is a fully-developed basement, and continues the dramatic theme, with a red and black guest room, second bath, laundry area and beautiful, if unusual, pool.

All finishes and items have been custom-coloured, and every detail has been included.

M-CODE : r7szr0nj1n6ij0e

DanThao Date: Saturday, 2012-03-24, 11:40 AM | Message # 30

Thiên thần mắt xanh

Principality

<Houses/Mansions> Black Pearl_Unfurnished

Released : Dec 05, 2009

Here is the unfurnished version of 'Black Pearl' by Qube Design. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, pool, and is fully landscaped and ready to move in. Please download the accompanying 'shutter' windows from Newltco and the beautiful wood siding from 'Shakeshaft'.

A huge THANK YOU to the pattern, object and mesh artists here at TSR!

**Please note: The package compiler is erroneously indicating a female sim available on TSR (ID # 896878); in fact this ID number actually refers to the 'Sim Language' pattern used on the exterior of the house.

M-CODE : x9a8892mi93e5j4

Forum » Disposal Area | Bãi rác » Classified » Qube Design Collection (Tổng hợp thiết kế của Qube Design)
    Search:

Copyright © Evendo Sumerio 2012-2024 | Original database partically copyright © TwinLifeVN.com 2009-2011, used with permission!